Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    there are no more kmart in texas that i know of
    and i have not seen sears in ages
    Both stores cater to IAs. Thats why I stopped shopping there a long time ago. I feel like Im in mexico everytime I go in either of them and I know Im not the only one who feels this way because friends and family have also commented on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Both stores cater to IAs. Thats why I stopped shopping there a long time ago. I feel like Im in mexico everytime I go in either of them and I know Im not the only one who feels this way because friends and family have also commented on it.
    SicNTiredInSoCal I feel the same way you do. Why on earth would any american feel comfortable shopping while surrounded by third world fools speaking spanish. I stopped shopping there also. It looks like any store catering to illegals are all starting to go under, and it serves them right!!!!

James, there is at least one K-Mart in El Paso. And yes, walking in there feels like being in Mexico. I don't go there.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    SicNTiredInSoCal I feel the same way you do. Why on earth would any american feel comfortable shopping while surrounded by third world fools speaking spanish. I stopped shopping there also. It looks like any store catering to illegals are all starting to go under, and it serves them right!!!!
    Alexcastro, You and I have a LOT in common. Everytime I read one of your posts it's like you took the words right out of my mouth. Especially the ones about your frustration with California. I'd gladly give up all this nice weather to live in a place that still "feels" like America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    The Mexican invasion and colonization of the US continues..........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Some time back this happened in CA, but it was Sears and they were selling aztlan shirts. But my friend took the inititive, and demanded to speak with the manager.
    He said he didn't know what it meant, so she explained, after which he had the shirts removed.
    We all need to go check out the t-shirt departments in our stores, and do the same.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    well.. thats it... I'm done with K-Mart

I heard K-Mart had to get rid of the blue light specials because each time they kicked on the blue police light the illegals ran out of the store. lol

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I heard K-Mart had to get rid of the blue light specials because each time they kicked on the blue police light the illegals ran out of the store. lol

W

roflmbo!!

K-Mart was wiped completly out of California when WalMart super stores started going up. That was years ago. I didn't even know K-Mart still existed.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast