Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    K-Mart was wiped completly out of California when WalMart super stores started going up. That was years ago. I didn't even know K-Mart still existed.
    There are still plenty of KMart stores up here....but WalMart is certainly no better. I have only found ONE thing made in America in that store in years...a bag of candy.

I quit shopping there as much as possible years ago when I read that they pay their employees so little that 60% of them are on some kind of social service program...the fact that they carry mostly items made in Communist China stopped me almost dead in my tracks. I used to shop there every other week or so. Now I go maybe once a year and spend as little as possible there. I refuse to support a communist nation who has already told us they would be more than happy to bring a war to our shores.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    K-Mart was wiped completly out of California when WalMart super stores started going up. That was years ago. I didn't even know K-Mart still existed.
    There are still plenty of KMart stores up here....but WalMart is certainly no better. I have only found ONE thing made in America in that store in years...a bag of candy.

I quit shopping there as much as possible years ago when I read that they pay their employees so little that 60% of them are on some kind of social service program...the fact that they carry mostly items made in Communist China stopped me almost dead in my tracks. I used to shop there every other week or so. Now I go maybe once a year and spend as little as possible there. I refuse to support a communist nation who has already told us they would be more than happy to bring a war to our shores.

I used to shop at walmart clear back when Sam had the policy that everything in the store would be American made, but that was a lifetime ago.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    there are no more kmart in texas that i know of
    and i have not seen sears in ages
    Both stores cater to IAs. Thats why I stopped shopping there a long time ago. I feel like Im in mexico everytime I go in either of them and I know Im not the only one who feels this way because friends and family have also commented on it.
    SicNTiredInSoCal I feel the same way you do. Why on earth would any american feel comfortable shopping while surrounded by third world fools speaking spanish. I stopped shopping there also. It looks like any store catering to illegals are all starting to go under, and it serves them right!!!!
    Alexcastro, You and I have a LOT in common. Everytime I read one of your posts it's like you took the words right out of my mouth. Especially the ones about your frustration with California.
    I'd gladly give up all this nice weather to live in a place that still "feels" like America!
    Try Oklahoma. With the new immigration law HB1804...if any illegals are in OK, they're in deep hidding up around Tulsa and Oklahoma City.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

I used to shop at walmart clear back when Sam had the policy that everything in the store would be American made, but that was a lifetime ago.
    I remember that time too. What a shame that when Sam died his family went to hell in a handbasket. I spend maybe 20 bux a year there now. I'll shop at Salvation Army before I'll shop at either CommunistMart or LaRazaMart.

I should have said Mostly SoCal. When I lived in San Bernardino County, I remember WalMart coming in and then almost overnight all of the K-Mart stores were sitting empty.
    ------------------------

I should have said Mostly SoCal. When I lived in San Bernardino County, I remember WalMart coming in and then almost overnight all of the K-Mart stores were sitting empty.
    It's a crying shame they can't both be blown out of this nation.

Strange, there is a Kmart right across the highway from the WalMart and it has been there for years. Of course that Kmart doesn't do the volume of WalMart (aka Jaun-mart as my son calls it). To this day I am still surprised they are in business. Kmart is another store I rarely go to because it feels too "third world" for me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Please vote you have not yet!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-141710.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123