Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    Our only option is to send all that lettuce to McCain....he is kind of a lettuce expert.
    think he'll get E. coli?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

One of the people on Dateline swearing up hill and down that he didn't know how the lettuce gets contaminated is in AZ.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

think he'll get E. coli?
    No chance....he's immune. But I do think election day could make him real sick.

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    No chance....he's immune. But I do think election day could make him real sick.
    I think there's going to be an epidemic -- voter plague will hit a lot of politicians on the local, state and national level
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I either saw a special or read an article about lettuce in packages being contaminated, here is what happened. On the package it read prewashed. the lettuce was prewashed allright but they washed it in a creek where cows were that had bowel movements in the water. the lettuce had been washed ok just that it was with contaminated water with Ecoli. it is from feces. Any prepackaged or more specifically all salads should be well washed no matter what the package says! A lot of people don't do this, one doctor even said canteloup should be well washed one kid got Ecoli from his mom cutting a canteloup, the knive collected the bacteria from the outside and when cutting through the melon it contaminated the inside, makes sense!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I know they dont wash their hands. And do you REALLY THINK that these illegals who pick lettuce all day long, are going to wait until they can use a bathroom. No, thats how they water the plants.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Our only option is to send all that lettuce to McCain....he is kind of a lettuce expert.
    Oh, I think if we just leave the lettuce rotting in the store coolers along with the chicken, the store owners will get the message. When the stores quit buying it, then the growers will quit growing it and some more illegal aliens can catch a bus back home. Works for me!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is my theory about what could is happening with that LETTUCE

Toxic chemicals can affect the normal development of plants, especially in the early stages of development (germination and root development). By observing and measuring the length of young roots and comparing the lengths to a normal control we can learn about the possible presence of toxic chemicals in the environment. Any seed that comes in contact with water will tend to sprout, but this sprouting can be affected by the amount of pollution in the water. If the water is very polluted, only a few seeds - or none at all - will succeed in sprouting. Polluted water can also affect the development of the root.

iF YOU EVER WENT I A BATHROOM (MOD EDIT) WORK YOU WILL SEE THAT SOME WIPE ON T PAPER THEN PUT THE PAPERON THE FLOOR THAY DON,T FLUSH.DO THAY WASH THAIR HANDS.?THAY HANDLE OUR FOOD WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT THIS I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE COMPANY I WORKED FOR SENT A HANDYCAPED WHITE MAN TO GO IN WITH A SCOOP SHUVLE TO CLEAN THIS UP.iIwill not eat bagged lettuce

I know someone who works for Vlasics who says most of their employees are illegals. Someone came in one day and shouted LA MIGRA and they all scattered. They just hire new ones. So enjoy those pickles and that sweet relish.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast