Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This purvert needs to go down in FLAMES! They are a cheap immitation of Abercrombie and Hollister. Their ad's look cheap and dirty just like the owner! How many illegals do you think buy his clothes? He is just using that excuse to hire illegals and he is not fooling anyone!

Let me state this better:
    [/img]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anybody that thinks 19 yr old gangbangers with nary an education are critical to the state's economy needs to a big dose of 'reality-check'.
    Please tell us how so, Mr. Mayor. How so???
    (Oh, did I mention he is a citizen of a different country that isn't supposed to be here?)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Anybody that thinks 19 yr old gangbangers with nary an education are critical to the state's economy needs to a big dose of 'reality-check'.
    (Oh, did I mention he is a citizen of a different country that isn't supposed to be here?)
    I agree the scumbag who killed Jamiel Shaw had been gangs since age 12.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Never thought of that respone PhredE! Please tell me Villareigosa how a 19 year old illegal invader gang banger, with no education, is vital to the state's economy needs.

In case this mayor has not noticed, the California economy is not doing so hot right now, despite the presence of 10 million of his beloved illegal invaders. Based on his analysis, the economy should be booming with all these illegals around!

Everything that comes out of Villreigosa's mouth regarding his beloved illegals is a lie!

Villaraigosa needs all of his precious gangbangers to drive the middle class out of LA...and he is succeeding! Good grief, if the streets were safe from crime, and the schools were back in the national top 10...this city would belong to Americans again! The point is to turn LA into Tijuana...and Villaraigosa is doing a great job!

As far as the LA economy is concerned, Villaraigosa's ONLY goal is, and has been, to grease the palms of developers. The plan is to put "affordable" housing in all upper class neighborhoods because he says they are "entitled" to "social justice"! The plan is to start moving as many third worlders from the overcrowded barrios into the Westside! And, of course, all of this slum housing will require more illegals for all the new construction!

And finally, the citizens of LA are being taxed into oblivion! The thieves in city council are working overtime to come up with new taxes...LA is a kleptocracy! Every day I checkk the LAT to find out what the tax de jour is...this morning, it is a 30 cent tax proposal for every bottle of beer! (Had to laugh, actually...because the Mexicans will be paying for that one)!

The PEOPLE need to revolt...NOW!

AmericanMe,

I heard a rumor that former mayor Richard Riordan may be getting (rightfully) disgusted with Villaraigosa and may be looking to fund other candidates. Any truth to this or have you heard anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    AmericanMe,

I heard a rumor that former mayor Richard Riordan may be getting (rightfully) disgusted with Villaraigosa and may be looking to fund other candidates. Any truth to this or have you heard anything about this?
    It's true, Populist! I heard Riordan on one of the talk shows a couple of weeks ago and he was asked whether or not he thought Villaraigosa was doing a good job. His response was (I'm paraphrasing)...He's doing a good job as far as his enthusiasm is concerned, but he is failing in his ability to LEAD"!!! In other words, he's doing a lousy job!

I haven't heard about any specific candidates who are being considered, but I'm sure they're working on it. There are rumors about Yaroslovsky. Walter Moore is the only declared candidate at this time... but there is no way he would or should be Mayor. I would even be happy to have Riordan back, lol!

Thanks A.M. Maybe there will be a conservative/populist revolt against Villaraigosa. At least, LA citizens can only hope.

Re: L.A. Mayor Chides ICE for Workplace Immigration Raids!

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa has asked the federal government to review its immigration enforcement priorities, warning that work-site raids on "non-exploitative" businesses could have "severe and lasting effects" on the local economy.
    Why in the heck is a non-exploitive business? Anyone who is hiring illegals is exploiting them and breaking the law. They are certainly not giving them benefits, paying regularly Valarie's, paying social security, unemployment, or workers comp. The local economy, if it gets hurt at all, is the fault of businesses that have exploited illegals for years. Too bad

"I am concerned that ICE enforcement actions are creating an impression that this region is somehow less hospitable to these critical businesses than other regions," Villaraigosa wrote in a March 27 letter to Michael Chertoff, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.
    Let there be no mistake you IDIOT. ICE is creating the impression that these types of businesses are violating the law and operating as criminal enterprises. Hope they all get shut down.

In his letter, Villaraigosa said ICE has targeted "established, responsible employers" in industries that have a "significant reliance on workforces that include undocumented immigrants."
    If they are hiring illegals they are certainly not responsible. They have violated laws. They deserve what ever comes to them as a result.

"In these industries, including most areas of manufacturing, even the most scrupulous and responsible employers have no choice but to rely on workers whose documentation, while facially valid, may raise questions about their lawful presence," he wrote. He said ICE should spend its limited resources targeting employers who exploit wage and hour laws.
    Ok, so drug dealers who sell good product for market price should be ignored and considered responsible? We should only go after those who are irresponsible and sell bad products and rip their customers off? Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa YOU are an IDIOT. Your and your office should be investigated and you sir should be thrown out of office.

Who in the world is this mayor representing? The people of Los Angeles or lawless business owners?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast