Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    The answer to the problem
    In an absolut perfect world

LOL! That's GREAT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Villaraigosa is slime! We Californians better get rid of him in the 2009 race. Kick he's sorry but out of office once and for all. Elect Walter Moore for Mayor! Also I was wondering about the business American Apparel, they have a HUGE sign on the corner of Sunset and Alvarado(illegal city, Yuck) that say's LEGALIZE LA. You know that their manufacturing shop's are probably filled with illegal workers. They need to be punished big time. They are hiring illegals and boasting about it! I will never purchase anything from that discusting un-american company! I hope they go out of business!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Villaraigosa is slime! We Californians better get rid of him in the 2009 race. Kick he's sorry but out of office once and for all. Elect Walter Moore for Mayor! Also I was wondering about the business American Apparel, they have a HUGE sign on the corner of Sunset and Alvarado(illegal city, Yuck) that say's LEGALIZE LA. You know that their manufacturing shop's are probably filled with illegal workers. They need to be punished big time. They are hiring illegals and boasting about it! I will never purchase anything from that discusting un-american company! I hope they go out of business!!!
    Lou Dobbs even made special mention of the "American Apparel" store and showed a photo of their tee shirts..."Legalize LA"! A more appropriate name would be "Anti-American Apparel".

This would be a great place to start sweeps! If ICE started sweeping that whole area all the way down to MacArthur Park, they would probably find around 1M illegals...not a bad haul!

I also saw that today Alex. American Apparel must be the official clothier of choice for the illegal invader! I do not believe they fully understand the repercussions of actively endorsing support for the illegal invader. I hope they pay dearly for this endorsement in the way of plummeting sales for their so called "American" Apparel!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Politics Wrapped in a Clothing Ad
    Sign In to E-Mail or Save This
    Print
    Reprints
    Digg
    Facebook
    Mixx
    Yahoo! Buzz

By LOUISE STORY
    Published: January 18, 2008
    IT is not often that a clothing advertisement includes the words “apartheidâ€

"Mr. Charney said American Apparel’s customers appreciate the company’s views on immigration. He said his customers were “borderless.â€

Watch for this breaking story soon:

LA City Councilman Dennis Zine just announced on the John & Ken Show that he will introduce a motion to amend Special Order 40. I'm not clear on the exact details, but it will be similar to Jamiel's Law although he's not calling it this. Councilman Greig Smith is supposed to second the motion.

I believe special order 40 prohibits the LAPD from asking a persons status.

Full Biography for Dennis P. Zine
    Candidate for
    Member, City Council; City of Los Angeles; District 3

This information is provided by the candidate
    Dennis Zine has dedicated his lief to serving the community. 32 years with the Los Angeles Police Department, rising to the rank of Sargeant. Having worked Valley Traffic Detail and serving as a liasion for Deputy Chief Mark Kroeker in the aftermath of the 1992 riots and being honored as officer of the year by the California Highway Patrol. He has been elected three times to the Board of Directors of the Police Protective League, representing the 9,100 rank and file officers who serve and protect us on a daily basis.

Dennis Zine was elected in April 1997 to represent the third district on the Los Angeles Charter Commission and served as Vice Chair. He dedicated 2 years, without pay, to rewrite our outdated city charter and fought for neighborhood councils and local empowerment.

Dennis Zine is a member of the Guardians and has served on the Executive Committee at the Jewish Home for the Aging. He volunteered as Director of Security for their many events and fundraisers. For over 10 years he has been an active member of Mothers Against Drunk Driving and has served on the Board of Directors of Haven Hills Battered Women's Shelter.

From humble beinnings, growing up in Hollywood California, his Father, a gardener and son of immigrants. He has two sons, Christopher, who is graduating from St. Mary's College and Eric, currently attending UC Berkeley. Dennis Zine is a homeowner in West Hills.

Next Page: Political Philosophy

http://www.smartvoter.org/2001/06/05/ca ... d/bio.html

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I believe special order 40 prohibits the LAPD from asking a persons status.
    Jimpasz...I believe that the original SP 40 , written by Chief Gates in the 70's, permitted the police to question legal status ONLY if the suspect was involved in a crime; otherwise, they were not allowed to ask anyone's legal status . However, Bratton has misled his police officers by telling them that they were NEVER allowed to ask. Bratton is a liar!

I hope that they give officers the right to question ANYONE they suspect of being an illegal gangbanger...it's too late to ask AFTER a crime has been committed.

Another thing about SO40:

It was originally intended to protect illegals from being deported if they provided info to the Police dept. Gates felt this order would encourage illegals to come forward; but the REAL reason illegals (and legal hispanics) will not provide police with any info is that they are terrified of RETALIATION...not DEPORTATION!

Today...SO 40 is just being used to protect the sanctuary city of L.A.! Someone needs to expose this scam!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast