Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa has asked the federal government to review its immigration enforcement priorities, warning that work-site raids on "non-exploitative" businesses could have "severe and lasting effects" on the local economy.
    Sure Mayor--don't enforce workplace immigration raids so employers hiring illegal aliens can endanger our food supply like the recent incident at Westland/Hallmark Meat Co in Chino.

Animals were subjected to cruelty.
    Downer, crippled and sick animals were slaughtered and entered our meat market.
    This meat was served in the nation's schools.
    This lead to the largest recall in history--Officials with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which announced the recall of 143 million pounds of beef products. Unfortunately much of it already had been consumed.

Federal regulations prohibit downed cattle from the food supply because they may pose a higher risk of contamination from E. coli, salmonella or mad cow disease since they typically wallow in feces and their immune systems are often weak. Mad cow disease make take up to 30 years to develop.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa has asked the federal government to review its immigration enforcement priorities, warning that work-site raids on "non-exploitative" businesses could have "severe and lasting effects" on the local economy.
    Sure Mayor--don't enforce workplace immigration raids so employers hiring illegal aliens can endanger our food supply like the recent incident at Westland/Hallmark Meat Co in Chino.

Animals were subjected to cruelty.
    Downer, crippled and sick animals were slaughtered and entered our meat market.
    This meat was served in the nation's schools.
    This lead to the largest recall in history--Officials with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which announced the recall of 143 million pounds of beef products. Unfortunately much of it already had been consumed.

Federal regulations prohibit downed cattle from the food supply because they may pose a higher risk of contamination from E. coli, salmonella or mad cow disease since they typically wallow in feces and their immune systems are often weak. Mad cow disease make take up to 30 years to develop.
    MyAmerica its all about money. FOLLOW THE MONEY. These guys need to be investigated.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo wrote:

MyAmerica its all about money. FOLLOW THE MONEY. These guys need to be investigated.
    It sure is!

By the way--I LOVE your new avatar!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Villaraigosa needs all of his precious gangbangers to drive the middle class out of LA...and he is succeeding! Good grief, if the streets were safe from crime, and the schools were back in the national top 10...this city would belong to Americans again! The point is to turn LA into Tijuana...and Villaraigosa is doing a great job!

As far as the LA economy is concerned, Villaraigosa's ONLY goal is, and has been, to grease the palms of developers. The plan is to put "affordable" housing in all upper class neighborhoods because he says they are "entitled" to "social justice"! The plan is to start moving as many third worlders from the overcrowded barrios into the Westside! And, of course, all of this slum housing will require more illegals for all the new construction!

And finally, the citizens of LA are being taxed into oblivion! The thieves in city council are working overtime to come up with new taxes...LA is a kleptocracy! Every day I checkk the LAT to find out what the tax de jour is...this morning, it is a 30 cent tax proposal for every bottle of beer! (Had to laugh, actually...because the Mexicans will be paying for that one)!

The PEOPLE need to revolt...NOW!
    How can we put a stop to this! California is in a budget deficit...where is the money coming from!!

I have a question regarding ICE. I have to travel on Alvarado to get to the 2 fwy. I ALWAYS see a bunch of illegals selling fruit and flowers (it looks just like Tujuana). Can I call ICE and tell them this or do I call the police. I started seeing a guy selling fruit on a residential street in Glendale and I kept calling the police on his butt everytime I saw him. He has not been around for a long time now. Any advice?

not all cops eat donuts....some like fruit

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Gogo wrote:

It sure is!

By the way--I LOVE your new avatar!
    Thanks. Wanted something lighter for Spring. Plus Cayla99 let me use it for a while. She had it first.

Thanks A.M. Maybe there will be a conservative/populist revolt against Villaraigosa. At least, LA citizens can only hope.
    Can't Angelenos find something to prosecute hizzoner on?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Ahhh...thanks jimpasz.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Ahhh...thanks jimpasz.
    Don't Bite the hand that feeds Ya (if its free)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast