Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alipac,

I know they make threats, I know they want the SW to be returned to Mexico. But compare it too the KKK.

The KKK wants a white America, so all other's must leave.
    Like Aztlan want all 'gringos' out of SW

The KKK also makes threats.
    Aztlan also makes threats

What's the difference ?

If Aztlan must be shut down, then racist website too.
    We can't just use double standards.

D

If a KKK or white nationalist site made the threats aztlan.net has made to have MS-13 gang attack the Minutemen, or illegals poison food in Vegas, or gang cell retaliate through violence in several US cities etc...

You'd see the feds on them so fast your head would spin.

There is no 'Double Standard' Here.

The Double standard is that aztlan.net has been allowed to get away with things that most other Americans would not and that is the case in about everything we see dealing with illegal immigration and the supporters or illegal immigration.

Freedom of Speech is what America is known for but communicating threats and communicating terrorist threats is a crime.

They are not just racists. They are racists with a plan that is subversive to the territorial jurisdictions of the US and they openly advocate violence and crime and terrorism as a method to achieve their goals.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THAT is EXACTLY what they are--a TERRORIST GROUP that is NON-MUSLIM. I've never seen a KKK site but, if there is one and they are communicating threats of VIOLENCE, I am SURE the FBI is on their case as well. Like you, William, I see NO DOUBLE STANDARD HERE. A threat of violence is a threat of VIOLENCE NO MATTER WHO MAKES IT and it should be addressed STAT. IS there a KKK website????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Did this raid get on the news media anywhere else or are they just reporting it on their web site?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This is good news. I just wish they had shut them down. aztlan.net makes terrorist threats on a regular basis and they have been reported to DHS on numerous occasions.

Anyone here remember when they threatened the food supply in Vegas during the Unite to Fight Summit?

W
    I remember, and they were reported then.

thats a web site I check daily for criminal activity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I haven't heard a word about it anywhere else, JohnB.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It is also a very anti Israeli web site which does not set well with our government.

I adore the Aztlan.net Web site.

Consider this.....

When attempting to show those either unaware of the invasion, supporting it via ignorance or brainwashing, whatever the case may be....

Having Aztlan.net to show an attitude too many illegals and illegal supporters possess.... the attitude of ethnicity loyalty before loyalty to a country or whatever, is a handy tool that assists our cause.

If there were no Web sites that would/should anger patriotic Americans our task would be that much harder.

That's true obbop

But another alarming factor is that the aztlan.net website gets a great deal of traffic and attention. It is hard for us to guage their true support levels.

W

I think La Raza and LULAC would be thrilled to have Voz de Aztlan shut down....It's a thorn in their side (not that they have dissimilar objectives).

The guy who runs Voz de Aztlan doesn't hold too much back....which is good for the reasons OBBOP mentions.

I believe the guy who runs the site has complained before about having his records seized. I think it was a year or two or three ago.

His site was one of the first to hit my radar after 9-11. I've always had the perception that he's pretty much a one-man show.

It will be interesting to see if anything come of the alleged visit by the government. Anyone have proof that it actually happened?
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast