Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lake Oswego Oregon 97034 Wake up - Illegals have taken over

I am so fed up-
    I am just using this affluent city as an example .
    I have had ample time to scout out how throughly the city has been taken over by illegals.
    ON Boones Ferry way- the Macdonalds -the car wash- the grocery stores- Seven dees nursery and all the other garden care places are illegals- every new construction site has a white guy in charge and illegal mexican men working under him-
    and this is all over-
    Tilliamook Ice cream shop-( on main street) all the Marriott hotels on Bangy rd hire illegals maids from mexico-
    the gas stations all have illegals -yes ,I am talking about you Chervron-
    I give Trader Joe's credit - on Bangy road- they don't hire illegals - but the garden service and the garbage pickup sure do- the apartment biuldings next to ALbertsons( which has a token illegal bagging) have been taken over- and now the -park near has closed bathrooms due to vandalism.
    then two days ago- the oregonian did a front page story on how the Latino population in the schools took oregon by suprise- really? we have about 600,000 - and they are young and breeding- why the suprise?

oh and lets not forget maid brigade- and who is taking down all my flyers at the library.
    this is war or is it not?
    I mean why should we- american citizens observe any laws if the country we live in -- from the global nationals- corporation - to the feds do not obey the laws?

Oregon

and the worst of it is, you CAN'T pump your own gas in Oregon, or you will be fined, that's what the gas jockeys tell me when I travel through. The irony, I can't pump the gas, but an illegal alien can do it for me! Where is the end?

I listened to Savage tonight, he quit talking about politics because it is so screwed up, he just can't take it anymore, and I'm with him.

It my job to mock,
    open bushs' mouth, insert sock
    this at least will keep him from talking
    so his polls don't go lower, while we are all balking.

thelmahopkins--don't you know that those are the jobs that no American will do?!? And, unfortunately, with Sleepy Ted as the current but soon to be voted out governor of Oregon, illegals will be allowed to do as they please. Heck, the state of Oregon even helps them as much as they can with the monthly carousels of information. Hey, let's give 'em Oregon driver's licenses, no problem! I sure hope come November that a new governor is in office that will stop all of this madness. Illegals should not be in our state, they should not be employed, they should not have driver's licenses given to them, their children should not be in our schools, they should not be receiving any kind of state, tax-payer assistance, they should not be taking up space in our already crowded jails, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...........Why doesn't our President and/or other politicians do something? Why do they feel it is OK for Americans to be dragged over the coals trying to pay for their own families and paying for people who are here illegally?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I'm with you all!! Thelma, you think it's bad in Lake Oswego, try here in Gresham. At least when I go into Winco, I know the clerk will be English speaking as well as in Fred Meyers.
    However, all but one, fast food places are all "Latinos". My mother is 65 and fully ornery. She and I went through a drive through one time, and she could not understand this woman for the life of both of us, she looked at me and said "interpret this for me, I could not understand it, you live among them, what did she say?", I told her neither did I, she then told the woman that she needed to get someone that spoke English to take the order or she was taking her business elsewhere. Promptly an American manager got on the speaker!!
    I have noticed less and less Latinos at the counters and drive throughs, at least over here.
    Some may call it being biased to ones own race, but it is not. It is biased to ones own nationality. I can admit that I am biased to my own fellow CITIZENS, otherwise I would be sure to stay where there is only white people, and I do not make a point of that.
    So, on this governor issue, I am still in need of finding out if Saxton or Atkinson is the best.
    I saw on one of the cable access stations a brief note about an "Immigrant Rights Rally" in downtown Portland, maybe it was this weekend? I am going to try to find out if thats when.
    I go back and forth about being at these kinds of protests, if I go am I giving credibility to their cause? I am generating enough attention to our side by being there, or just giving the kooks who would call us racist fuel for their fire?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

go into Winco, I know the clerk will be English speaking as well as in Fred Meyers.
    However, all but one, fast food places are all "Latinos". My mother is 65 and fully ornery.
    I strongly suspect that Winco hires illegals- but then that is where they shop- !

Haha Glenn- yes stuff a sock in Bush's mouth-

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Could be, but mostly out here they shop at Food-4-Less, and this store only advertises on the Spanish channel.

My sister-in-law works at another Winco and said someone there said that a Winco in California was raided for illegal employees and nearly cleared out the entire store!! This happened about 6 weeks ago.

The guy that told her was Hispanic, who works there also, and acted like it was so terrible that these people got in trouble for being here.

This Winco does not have any other than a few on the night crew stocking, and their English (those I have encountered) is really clear, with minimal accent, of course that could only mean they have been here illegally for a long time, but who knows.

Food-4-Less caters to the "Latino" shoppers, they love that store, when I have gone in there, I feel like I am not in the U.S., it is really foreign in there, and of course the Hispanic shoppers stare at you. I suppose I like to go once and a while just to remind them there is no "sanctuary" anywhere in my state for them. I know it sounds a little obnoxious.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thelma,

If its a sanctuary city....post it on the sanctuary city thread....and I'll add it to my web page.

(I want you to do it on the other thread so I can track nominations on one thread. Thanks!)
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Re: Lake Oswego Oregon 97034 Wake up - Illegals have taken

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    I have had ample time to scout out how throughly the city has been taken over by illegals.
    Hi Thelma, how ya doin?
    That wasn't the first time an Oregon town was taken over. Remember when BHAGWAN SHREE RAJNEESH and his followers took over the town of Antelope?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Re: Lake Oswego Oregon 97034 Wake up - Illegals have taken

[quote="thelmahopkins"] then two days ago- the oregonian did a front page story on how the Latino population in the schools took oregon by suprise- really? we have about 600,000 - and they are young and breeding- why the suprise?

I keep seeing this phonominon in the media too, like it just happened by accident. Wow, all of the suddon Hispanics are one out of ever seven people in the US. Wow, all of the suddon Hispanics have surpassed blacks as the largest majority group in the US, leaving them behind at 12% of the popultion. Wow, all of the suddon over 50% of the babies born in California are of Hispanic origin. Wow, we have to keep building more elementary schools because the kindergarten classes are so large.

And speaking of "breeding," the largest school district in Tucson claims nearly 70% of the students are Hispanic while the city maintains it's overall population is still only 35% hispanic.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

All of a sudden, Oregon Dept of Human Services is $172 million in the hole. They claim they mis-calculated the number of people needing services by over 30,000+. And I wonder who these people are????? It sure doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why our schools are crowded and doing a crappy job, why our jails are overflowing, why healthcare costs are soaring, why DHS is in the hole, why law-abiding citizens can't buy sudafed products off the shelf anymore but meth is still plentiful, and much, much more. We have to obey laws or we pay the price. Illegals break the law and what happens?? Nothing! In addition, we have to pay for their legal defense if they get caught. Sure seems like it doesn't pay to be a law-abiding citizen anymore. Criminals get preferential treatment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast