Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    So true Backseat!! We recently acquired a car, we had never been able to have one as before now affording a car and insurance was out of the question, and we would not drive illegally, so since we lived in the Portland Metro area, we just used Tri-Met, for years, with small children.
    But daily we see in the paper, police logs of drivers (mainly Hispanic) who were stopped for various reasons and had no insurance.

My oldest daughters father worked for a towing company that towed for the city and he said about 95% of the uninsured tows they had were Hispanic, and that is just one company in this city experiencing that.

What really gets me is how we have abided by the laws all this time, and had to do without, but these people, in order to have what they want, will disobey our laws to get it. All the while, law-abiding Americans are doing things right, and paying dearly for it.

However, in light of this conversation, I was always taught that no, it does not "pay" to do right, but you have saved your integrity and your honor by doing right, and you know that you have followed the right path, it's all about having pride in yourself and your nation and what we stand for.

Unfortunately it seems that the illegals have not been given that lesson over the generations and they follow a path that is rife with corruption, that's why their own country is in shambles. This is what we have to keep foghting for, so it does not happen here.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Everyone - Here I am at the lovely Lake Oswego Public Library because I am one of the first humans in history to successfully lock themselves out of Windows Xp professional- funny the worms had no problem getting in - but I do

Hi Coto- yes ,I knew someone who was in the Rasneesh cult- I think he only went for the Sex-- Time to get out of Oregon.
    Hi Steve- Lake Oswego isnt a sanctuary cityit has a history of being wealthy and racist- in the 20 and 30's "coloreds " ( using the archaic term here)could only come in for the day to work and then had to leave-
    this attitude of complete ignorance mixed with arrogance lingers-
    idiots- they dont see anything - cause their designer sunglasses blinds them!

ELizabeth- It's not so much a matter of who is hiring illegals in oregon but of who isnt- you see-almost everyone is hiring them or subdizing them-

hi - back seat driver- well of course DSH is in the hole- they have an open door policy - along with those Mexican consulate cards- and a policy of not checking for citizenship-
    Well the last solvent person leaving Oregon please disconnect the Cable service.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thelma I agree, either you are hiring them, or you are taking care of them, even if unwillingly with your taxpayer dollars.
    We had a great day. We decided to take a drive to The Dalles, my kids have never ventured out of Multnomah county (we did not have a car till just recently in our lives) so I thought it would be good for them to see a little scenery change. Now, although Hood River is rife with illegals, The Dalles is a little less.
    I then convinced my Chicago born and raised, city husband, to keep driving on highway 197, we would up in the town of Maupin (population of about 1000??Not even sure). Now for you outsiders, this is a large state, most of it is not green and rainy like some beleive, it is high desert. Anyways, the first thing my 12 year old son noticed, NO illegals. Not to say legal Hispanics would not move there, but then again, not many of us would, there is not much in the way of jobs, that's why there is little draw for illegals to be there.
    It was nice to go where people do not accomodate and pander to illegals, out there, no matter who you are, you're on you're own!! This happens to be in the same part of Oregon where Umatilla county is for non-Oregonians info, where Sheriff Trumbo is.
    Well, just a little off the subject note, it was nice to step back in time a bit to a place where things are the way they used to be all over this state.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    AmLiz,

The Dalles is a beautiful place. Did you take the kids to see Bridal Veil Falls? That's a beautiful place with a State Park, hiking trails to the top and bottom, picnic areas, etc. If you didn't see it, it IS worth a return trip.

Lizabeth-
    glad to hear you had a great day.!

update on Clackamas county - I spoke with the director and she said she agreed with us- apparentedly to receive funds - federal funds- to fix your home - you have to sign a statement saying you are here legally and are a citizen.
    there is no checking of this , however, and I said a lot of things about illegal documents- and the hernandez rape and how he had a fannie mae home - all illegally and how washington mutual bank was encouraging ownership of homes by illegals in California
    she said she would bring this up with the county council at the next meeting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12