Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sure, like Blacks, they may feel that they're ancestors were somehow robbed of something, but it doesn't mean we can't win them over, by, you know, talking and creating friendships?
    WE need to win THEM over? So you agree with them that their ancestors were robbed of something by the U.S., we are guilty of course, they are here to "reclaim" what we stole, and we have to try to win them over so they can forgive us? You cannot be serious. We don't want to win them over, we want them to get out.

You believe their line that they are "victims" of the U.S. just like blacks. You have actually bought into their attempt to hijack the Civil Rights movement, and claim their history in the U.S. is equivalent to blacks in the U.S. It sounds like you have bought their rationalization for the invasion.

Good thing you're here. Maybe you have known on some level how ridiculous all that sounds.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

This show made me sick....

I was born and raised in California and seen the changes happening, I remember them spewing diversity at us...now look at the towns, is there any diversity there, the schools, neighborhoods are slums and the people born there had to move on because they could not stand to live in that mess.

In this country diversity is one sided...go into an Hispanic neighborhood and see how many different kinds of food you will find, only Mexican. Go into a really diverse neighborhood and you will find every kind of food from around the world...WHY because we truly appreciate and respect other cultures. We just want to feel like we still live in our country, the one that law and order use to mean something in, where our children could play in the streets and you felt they were safe.

If they think people are going to stay and feel as if they are no longer living in America, they are sadly mistaken.

As more and more people wake up and realize their choices where to go and feel like they are living in the United States is dwindling, more and more are going to demand our laws be enforced. The poll numbers keep riseing and Americans are fed up.

It is time to stop the illegal aliens and stop letting in so many from Mexico and central America...
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This show made me sick....

I was born and raised in California and seen the changes happening, I remember them spewing diversity at us...now look at the towns, is there any diversity there, the schools, neighborhoods are slums and the people born there had to move on because they could not stand to live in that mess.

In this country diversity is one sided...go into an Hispanic neighborhood and see how many different kinds of food you will find, only Mexican. Go into a really diverse neighborhood and you will find every kind of food from around the world...WHY because we truly appreciate and respect other cultures. We just want to feel like we still live in our country, the one that law and order use to mean something in, where our children could play in the streets and you felt they were safe.

If they think people are going to stay and feel as if they are no longer living in America, they are sadly mistaken.

As more and more people wake up and realize their choices where to go and feel like they are living in the United States is dwindling, more and more are going to demand our laws be enforced. The poll numbers keep riseing and Americans are fed up.

It is time to stop the illegal aliens and stop letting in so many from Mexico and central America...
    Yes it is stomach turning!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    In this country diversity is one sided
    In today's modern times immigrant communities both legal and illegal no longer have to assimilate. Entire neighborhoods now exist that mirror the countries from which they came. Most all services can be had in their native languages, heII they even get TV stations that cater to them.

Diversity only exists in these neighborhoods for the first few years. Eventually the take over so overwhelms the original residents they are forced to find new homes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Sure, like Blacks, they may feel that they're ancestors were somehow robbed of something, but it doesn't mean we can't win them over, by, you know, talking and creating friendships?
    WE need to win THEM over? So you agree with them that their ancestors were robbed of something by the U.S., we are guilty of course, they are here to "reclaim" what we stole, and we have to try to win them over so they can forgive us? You cannot be serious. We don't want to win them over, we want them to get out.

You believe their line that they are "victims" of the U.S. just like blacks. You have actually bought into their attempt to hijack the Civil Rights movement, and claim their history in the U.S. is equivalent to blacks in the U.S. It sounds like you have bought their rationalization for the invasion.

Good thing you're here. Maybe you have known on some level how ridiculous all that sounds.
    Excuse me if I implied that I believe they were robbed of something. I said "they may feel that they're ancestors were SOMEHOW robbed of something" meaning that I don't know exactly what it is, if anything, that they were robbed of.

Here's the point I'm trying to make, and it's an important one. If it is true that many believe that we owe them something, what are we supposed to do? Deport them? How are we going to deport them if many are probably already legal citizens or were born here?? huh? We can deport illegals, but what about all the Hispanic citizens? Many of them are moving into these small towns and no one can do anything about it because they're citizens. We need to create a dialog and understand each other and make our complaints known. What better place to start this "dialog" then in these small towns. They're here to stay so we need to learn to live with each other. You don't want to see this nation spiral into chaos do you???

Dialogs are nice between ethnicities and races. Unfortunately, too many dialogs have to be translated into Spanish or some other language. And if anyone has ever watched the Canadian parliament, with Quebecois members speaking French, and the rest speaking English, I am surprised anything ever gets done.
    This country needs first to assimilate its new residents into speaking English. That way they can understand our laws, our society and what is acceptable here and what is a crime.
    So many illegals have no intent of ever learning English (especially illegals) and their ethnic enclaves provide them no need to. With Hispanics, who are the loudest for demanding amnesty, they have set up an entirely different society, and the sad thing is that we are letting them. We are encouraging them not to speak English as we provide press one for English and two for Spanish. Well, what about French, Russian or Urdu?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CNN will rebroadcast this tomorrow night and Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Dialogs are nice between ethnicities and races. Unfortunately, too many dialogs have to be translated into Spanish or some other language. And if anyone has ever watched the Canadian parliament, with Quebecois members speaking French, and the rest speaking English, I am surprised anything ever gets done.
    This country needs first to assimilate its new residents into speaking English. That way they can understand our laws, our society and what is acceptable here and what is a crime.
    So many illegals have no intent of ever learning English (especially illegals) and their ethnic enclaves provide them no need to. With Hispanics, who are the loudest for demanding amnesty, they have set up an entirely different society, and the sad thing is that we are letting them. We are encouraging them not to speak English as we provide press one for English and two for Spanish. Well, what about French, Russian or Urdu?
    Vortex, that was perfectly said and represents my views better than I could have written. Thanks.

I haven't watched the show, but will tomorrow. Based on the comments, I think it'll just make me cranky.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow

Excuse me if I implied that I believe they were robbed of something. I said "they may feel that they're ancestors were SOMEHOW robbed of something" meaning that I don't know exactly what it is, if anything, that they were robbed of.

Here's the point I'm trying to make, and it's an important one. If it is true that many believe that we owe them something, what are we supposed to do? Deport them? How are we going to deport them if many are probably already legal citizens or were born here?? huh? We can deport illegals, but what about all the Hispanic citizens? Many of them are moving into these small towns and no one can do anything about it because they're citizens. We need to create a dialog and understand each other and make our complaints known. What better place to start this "dialog" then in these small towns. They're here to stay so we need to learn to live with each other. You don't want to see this nation spiral into chaos do you???
    Here is where you go wrong. It has been my experience here in So. Calif. that many of these legal Hispanic citizens support this illegal invasion because most of them are ethnically like themselves. How do you create a dialog between them when they hold such anti-American, anti-laws views? I have no desire to become friendly with ethnocentric racists. Granted they aren't all like that but unfortunately far too many are.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I rode my motorcycle through Shenandoah backin the 70's, stopped for a bite to eat and it was a great town. Of course back then there were no invaders changing the status quo. How anyone can even suggest that to protect what has been built by your forbearers is racist really pisses me off. It's as if someone likes what you have achieved but rather than achieve it for themselves they just take it from you. Then when the original owners complain they're called racists!

Can I go to Mayor Bloombergs home and say "Wow this is nice, I deserve to live here too."

note: status quo is sometimes a very good thing.
    II can understand the people of that town feeling a bit uneasy about people with a different culture that look different from them moving into to their town, I mean it is their home. The Latino new-comers have to understand this and make an effort to create a dialog with the by and large White population to understand why they're uneasy and upset. Some sort of town hall meeting between both people perhaps, with an unbiased mediator of course. Each side expresses their feelings and thoughts. We're not gonna get anywhere with the childish name calling by both sides. We're adults for crying out loud, we should handle ourselves like such.
    The illegals are only trying to "make nice" to further their goals. Beneath their refusals to assimilate are cultural beliefs that white and black Americans do not belong on their continent and that we are to blame for their current positions in poverty as well as the rape and genocide of their ancestors.

If you want to make things even with them you can give and give until you have nothing left and the only thing left that will quell that kind of deep rooted anger and hatred is for you to leave the continent or offer up your throat.

W
    The funny thing about illegals is that they never admit or own up to the atrocities their ancestors committed. The Aztecs captured and enslaved people from other cultures prior to the Spanish conquistadors' arrival. The Aztecs were never "innocent victims". The same thing can be said about Native Americans in the United States. Different tribes committed atrocities aganist each other. The sad thing is that cry baby Native Americans and Mexicans in today's world will always potray their ancestors as "innocent" when in reality their ancestors had their flaws get as much as Europeans.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast