Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="NoIllegalsAllowed"]Please provide evidence to back up your claims of what she wanted to ban. Like an article from a respected news website.[quote] Just google her name.

Also, illegals only get away with what we let them get away with.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Please provide evidence to back up your claims of what she wanted to ban. Like an article from a respected news website.
    Just google her name.

Also, illegals only get away with what we let them get away with.
    I'm not finding anything.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_90690.asp
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

krazynbama wrote:
    Has America lost a war that we were not told about?
    Great question..the way Bush caters to Vincente, makes one wonder. Why in the hell is our government so overly concerned when Mexico speaks out against something that is happening in America that it doesn't approve of? If we were't listening, the Mexican govenment wouldn't be 'disapproving' of what we do. So, has the bush bowed to Mexico over something? Makes one wonder!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    gayness? where did that come in?
    From June; she wants to ban gayness. It was part of her platform when she ran for Congress and she attempted to get it on a ballot vote or something in TN.

Sorry, but this women is so far to the Right, she ran into the Left.
    I remember when the word, "gay", meant one was happy....oh, the good old days aren't that far in the past!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

There is no indication that anyone in the article is an illegal alien. The owner of the store is a US Citizen and the citizenship of the guy working at the store is unknown. Folks just assume he's illegal because of his name and she claims he didn't good enough English.
    The owner told some reporters over the phone that he is legal. Would he admit it if he is not?

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_90690.asp
    "Remember the Alamo!"

It doesn't matter if the store owner is legal or illegal or from Mars. Forget about the flag. This woman walked into a business establishment and pulled a display from the wall, apparently did some damage in the process and then left the property with the item. Then she tops it off with phone calls to the owner! She was indicted!

This lady sounds like a real nut case. The only think I've learned from this is that we need to keep our emotions in check! This is bad press for our cause.

I totally agree John that this woman was inappropriate and broke the law.

My interest in it is simply that Americans may be getting bolder and more brazen due to the lack of action of our government, particularly on local levels. It needs to stop before it gets out of hand....look at what happened to Ray. So more extreme actions are coming from both sides of the issue.

I posted this link to a comments page simply to show opinions from both sides. Marineinspector and I were picking at media details that contradicted and debating whether she was inflamed or prejudiced. That is how I rationalized posting it on this forum.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    I totally agree John that this woman was inappropriate and broke the law.

My interest in it is simply that Americans may be getting bolder and more brazen due to the lack of action of our government, particularly on local levels. It needs to stop before it gets out of hand....look at what happened to Ray. So more extreme actions are coming from both sides of the issue.

I posted this link to a comments page simply to show opinions from both sides. Marineinspector and I were picking at media details that contradicted and debating whether she was inflamed or prejudiced. That is how I rationalized posting it on this forum.
    OK, I see your point but as far as this lady goes:

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/118/112879.htm

Banned

Re: Learn from June Griffin --- don't arrest her

Instead of arresting June Griffin, government officials should take
    lessons from her. This is America - not a foreign country whose flag
    should fly freely.
    Yes, let's abolish the first amendment and stop all of this nonsense.

US Flags only, English only and no gayness. Arrest and jail all offenders.

June Griffin for Congress!

Once we do that, we become what we despise.
    With all this political correctness, we are already damned close to what I despise.

BTW - "Gayness" was in fact illegal throughout most of this nation until the last few decades and in many places right up to the recent Lawrence v Texas decision (which was, by the way, predicated on international law and not stare decisis from our domestic courts). Do you equate America up through the early 1960s with "what we despise"? If so, then I would suggest that it is you who has the problem identifying what America is and the values it has historically embraced.

Good afternoon Crocket...always good to see your responses

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast