Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh my God - forgive me, I was sure this insanity was happening in CA.
    Don't take it personally, TExas is becoming a cesspool, just didn't know it was this bad.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I checked a little bit myself and here is the answer.

School Statistics:

60% Hispanic

32% Anglo

5.3% Black

They still should not be allowed to get away with this.Those Hispanic should be learning english NOT spanish.This is America and English is OUR language !!!!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Wonder what they are going to do when it's an equal English and maybe Korean neighborhood and the public school? Make them both learn Spanish?

We've had adds for Spanish speaking teachers at the COLLEGE level here. They call it "bi-lingual" too. Except...we have ALOT of immigrants from all over here.....it's just a way to disregard them and give "special" consideration for the Spanish who haven't made it through our lovely "bi-lingual" system and still can't spit out a word in English without a translator.

I figure....can't speak English or you don't go here. Sorry....I'm hateful about this topic. I've met tons of immigrants from all over.....GD...if they can learn English without "special" considerations.....so can the GD hispanics.

My family wasn't born in the English language. We had to learn it. So can they.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have requested that the Odessa American provide further coverage and stated that I believe the school board and administration owe Odessa an explanation. But, people, I think this is a result of a lawsuit initiated by CRUCIAL, a local hispanic organization, who called in MALDEF and the ACLU. If it is, there are four schools involved and this totally Spanish aspect was not reported to the people of Odessa.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

In May 2007 the school district lost a lawsuit brought against them by the ACLU for teaching Bible classes.

You think they can stand another law suit
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

hmmm, yeah.. shouldn't the ACLU be all over this? I wonder why they are not.... I guess it doesn't fit with their agenda.

How can they recieve federal funds when they discriminate against english speaking people?Will there be a lawsuit?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    How can they recieve federal funds when they discriminate against english speaking people?Will there be a lawsuit?
    IF they receive federal funds, they absolutely CANNOT DO THAT.

Can you imagine if ANY public school said.. "if you do not speak english by the 2nd grad, you're out!!"

LAWSUIT SHOULD BE BROUGHT FORWARD IMMEDIATELY!

We need to get the message these people - meaning the illegals and all the people who support them seem to be able to do anything they want to do.

I guarantee that they receive federal funds - they're teaching ESL.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast