Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Viv....you're not getting upset with me just because I'm going to move to Hong Kong, are you ? I'm still a good person. I plan to fly in and overstay my visa. That's a lot easier than swimming. Although I plan to buy a little boat while we're there.

Hey, maybe you could show US around ?! Let's be friends.
    Hong Kong welcomes people of all nationalities, Americans, Europeans, mainland Chinese, and I'm beginning to sound like the HK Tourism Board. When foreign friends - one Turkish family and one big American family - came to visit me in HK, I took them around sightseeing as I love to show off my hometown. If I were in HK now, I'd be happy to show you and your family around taking you to great restaurants and shopping places. But I am in Geneva now, and when my friends here who were going to HK asked me for travel tips, the best I could do was to write everything down. I did and sent the piece to Holiday City, who published it. You can find the piece at this link

http://www.holidaycityflash.com/hong...ination_hk.htm

It's 11.30pm now in Geneva, I'm going to sleep. Had fun talking to you guys!

Banned
    Did you notice how the substance got TOTALLY ignored for the flippant?

Vivian, you are a total waste of time and if it makes you feel any better you did manage to make me mad enough to actually lower myself to typing this.

Until you have SPINE ENOUGH to address my question, you are on my official 'IGNORE list.

CYA!

Now I AM growing tired of this troll. If you can't offer substantive discussion, are you here to waste our time? What exactly IS your purpose in being here?

I'm still waiting to find out from you why this country should NOT have the right AND responsibility to deport ILLEGAL aliens. Can you at least answer that one question?

Helloooooooo......
    You Americans are so aggressive. I've offered substantive discussion, many points of which I am still waiting to be refuted. While I dealt with every point you've made, you've hardly dealt with the points I've made. My purpose in being here - I couldn't stand one of you putting down Mexico, and then you guys started attacking me, and I had to defend myself. So one thing led to another.

Your country has the right and responsibility to deport illegal aliens. That is the view of all of you guys in this forum and many many Americans. But I have also read the views of other Americans who don't want to deport illegal aliens in a lot of newspaper articles. What will happen to these illegal aliens depends on the decision of your government.

And please don't order me to answer your questions, like "Hellooooo....."

Now I am really going to sleep.

Banned
    Vivian,

After perusing all 6 pages of posts, I find not one of your 'substantive' points unrefuted. Every thrust you made was parried adroitly by one of our Citizen Activists. There was not a single argument you made that you could consider any kind of victory.

That's why you resorted to 'grammar lessons'.

And instead of responding to my legitimate question, you accused me of being 'aggressive' and of 'ordering' you to answer me. Since when is "Hellooooo?" an order? Did you not see the question mark? Stop hiding Vivian, behind your double-speak. Or do you realize you can win no other way?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian
    But I have also read the views of other Americans who don't want to deport illegal aliens in a lot of newspaper articles. What will happen to these illegal aliens depends on the decision of your government.
    Some of those so called Americans that are against it are not citizens and want amnesty because they are illegal. Some are citizens who received amnesty in the past. Also some citizens that support it have a financial interest in not deporting illegal immigrants because it bolsters their profits.

Also we can't forget some of the politicians support it because they are pandering to votes and special interests groups who lobby them. However, you are correct the final decision depends on the government and that is why we have to make our voices heard to take action.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Goodnight, Vivian. It's probably good that you are going to sleep, because it's been a hard day for both of us. Tonight when the children are in bed and it's calm and quiet around here, I plan to come back because I don't think we are quite finished.

I believe after I write to you tonight and explain a few things that we might end up being REAL friends tomorrow. I'm willing to try if you are.
    It's up to you.

P.S. I'm not really going to Hong Kong and overstaying my visa !
    THAT'S ILLEGAL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When Pinestrawguys wrote

Let me deign to repeat myself....
    and
    Vivian, you are a total waste of time and if it makes you feel any better you did manage to make me mad enough to actually lower myself to typing this.
    that's pretty condescending language you're using. When people can't argue back, or had all their points rebutted, they had to resort to condescending language. Look who's copying who's use of "resort".

Banned
    "I'm rubber, you're glue....."

Vivian, your childish actions belie your motives.

Check........

and........

Mate!

Vivian,

Would you like a couple hundred illegal aliens to move into your neighborhood?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pinestraws, thank you for the support.

Vivian, all I can tell you is that you don't have a clear understanding of what this fight is all about. You can't because for one thing you don't understand our U.S. Constitution as well as we do. You also don't have all of the facts and information that we have. General polls do not tell the story. You asked US if we had seen a poll about how other people around the world view this battle over illegal immigration in America. First off, I have to tell you we don't care. We don't care because of what I just told you as to why you don't fully understand.

What will happen to these illegal aliens depends on the decision of your government.
    When you said that it kind of jumped out at me. Because in a way you are right, but I saw from your comment how much differently we run our government in America than maybe in Hong Kong or even Switzerland. The reason is, we don't really accept that kind of rule over US. In America the government almost HAS TO listen to US. If not they will lose their jobs SOONER or later. That's half of our problem here. If George Bush was doing the right thing, he'd have all the support of the Republicans and maybe half of the Democrats. But since he's in his second term, he doesn't care. It's putting everyone in a serious position.

George Bush is doing a bad job. He does not listen to the will of the LEGAL people of this country. He has his own plan, it is based on his own ideas and view of the world and it is not in line with the will of the people he is SUPPOSED to be representing.

George Bush says he's compassionate. He is not. He is cold and calculating. He could care less what experiences we are having on our streets and while pretending to care about illegal aliens, he is only lining them up to be America's cheap labor.

Vivian, it is very expensive in America. Health care is outrageously expensive, for those fortunate enough to have health insurance from their work, it is costing them a lot out of their paycheck, and then on top of that we still have to pay large co-payments or a percentage of the doctor or hospital bill. Dentists cost so much in America it's almost a crime in itself.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I can't possibly go into it all, I would just hope if you sincerely want to understand what is happening in America, you need to stop posting and start reading here. Then come back and tell US what you think.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast