Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Personally I hope that soon this thread will get locked because the truth is Vivian, we just don't have time to argue about illegal immigration with people who live in other countries. It's not that we don't like you, it's because right now we have to focus our time and energy on people who can make the decisions.

If they don't make the right decision, Vivian, I really don't think even you over in Switzerland are going to feel as safe as when we have peace and order in America. I just think that very hard days will lie ahead, and some experts have predicted violence in the streets. That's another reason why we're screaming, "Enforce the Laws" !! We already HAVE the laws, Vivian, but we cannot get President Bush to enforce them. He will try to convince you and others around the world that it is because he is kind. Don't believe it, Vivian.

Maybe this is one time when people should just say to themselves that it would be best to go on the basic principle that nobody knows what a country needs more than the citizens of that country. It's a respect that I would hope to give to other people in other countries if they had or have a crisis. Give a little trust to the people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    If that reply is not worthy of ending this charade, no reply can be!

Boot the troll and lock the thread. She's STILL not responded to my legitimate questions.

Sorry for being an a$$, but you can't argue with a lack of integrity.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Since it appears a lot of people are getting sick of the discussion I will lock it. We had 7 pages to kick this one around and it's obvious no one is going to change their mind on the subject.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213