Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Legendary Conservative Michelle Malkin Praises Trump: On Issues That Matter He Has a

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legendary Conservative Michelle Malkin Praises Trump: On Issues That Matter He Has a

Legendary Conservative Michelle Malkin Praises Trump: On Issues That Matter He Has a Laser Focus

Jim Hoft Jan 16th, 2017 8:58 pm

Michelle Malkin is a conservative hero.

She is quite possibly the brightest pundit on the scene today.

Michelle is very supportive of President-elect Donald Trump.

Tonight she went on Lou Dobbs to discuss the success of the Trump administration to date — and he hasn’t even been in office yet!

Michelle Malkin: If there is one animating principle that Donald Trump has clearly gotten across and echoed, a sentiment that a majority of Americans have who supported him and put him in office agree upon it is that national sovereignty matters. And unfortunately Europe realized this too late… These transnational elites like so many American elites lack self awareness in Grand Canyon size amounts. And so the lecturing, the hubris, the arrogance that you’ve nailed Lou Dobbs among these people, it’s not going to sway Donald Trump one bit and thank God for that…

Lou Dobbs: Michelle I gotta ask you this because I know you’re supporting Trump throughout. Did you think at this point, less than four days to his inauguration and taking the oath of office, did you really think at this point he’d be doing this much and this well?

Michelle Malkin: I don’t think I could have anticipated it. And along the way Lou I have to say that you know I had my doubts, I have my questions. I don’t agree with him on everything. But on the issues that matter most to me and certainly the issues that we’ve talked about for upwards to 20 years now on immigration, and national security and national sovereignty he has maintained a laser focus. And I have been absolutely pleased with what he’s done so far… This is going to be a fabulous week and I have to say as long as I’ve been covering politics I’ve never seen anything like this. Strap on your seatbelt Lou because we are in for a hell of a ride the next four years.

Via Lou Dobbs:

Bonus Malkin: Michelle has a perfect place for Rep. Clay’s “cops as pigs” painting.

Relocate this piece of crap to Obama’s presidential library. https://t.co/7TH1ZUdOFo

— Michelle Malkin (@michellemalkin) January 14, 2017

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...r-focus-video/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great idea for that painting.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, it is!! He should have all of his Legacy Symbols in his Obama Library.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn