Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's take our Country back?

Hey, I'm new here this is my first post. I decided to get pro-active on something I'm passionate about, Illegal Immigration and the damage it's doing to our Nation not to mention here in California.
    I went into a Costco store today. I guess you can say that experience led me here to Ali-Pac. I was the only white man. I felt like I was in another country. I have seen the steady decline of the English language for so long and it sickens me. I want to be proactive and initiate change so here I am to hopefully make a difference for at least our children’s future.
    It bothers me to here people complaining about the issues and passing around e mails among themselves but not really doing anything about the problems Immigrants are causing us.
    Voter apathy is how we got here. Has America gotten lazy? Nationally 2 out of 3 registered voters don’t vote. If we sent our government a united voice maybe they will start listening. Vote out all Incumbents to start with. They are why we are suffering as bad as we are. Vote third party or Independent, as they are more in tune with us tax paying people.
    Know why the immigrant force is so strong and growing? Organization is how. They may be uneducated but they know a free ride when they see it and they are organized. They know our Government will hand them our hard working dollars and we'll complain but not do anything about it so they flood our country for the freebies. We the taxpayers must organize and be proactive too. Stop complaining behind the scenes and do something about the problem! Start by Voting! I know a lot of you are thinking,
    “My vote doesn’t count” or “ it doesn’t matter anyway” Bull (MOD EDIT)that’s how we got here.
    Our Government has let us down. They don’t have us taxpayers as their best interest. Why are they still holding a political office?
    From the office of our bumbling President all the way down to our city officials and everywhere between we need to send a message. That being if you don't serve us taxpayers you will lose your job.
    Vote out all Incumbents, Vote Independent or Third Party. It’s time to exercise our right to be heard by voting our current officials out and replace them with people who value our future and our children’s future.
    California One Percenter/Support your local Red and White

Welcome to ALIPAC lastwhitemanincalifornia!!

We're very organized here at ALIPAC!

You'll love communicating with everyone and participating in the many FOCUS campaigns and reading all the many articles members post so we can know what is happening around US.

We've got a lot of catching America up to do because you're right...we've been asleep and our Wackident in the White House has been very very busy doing nothing in his effort to Open our Borders Unsecure America and Expose US to the Vultures.

Tell your friends to join US too!!

Look forward to your posts and help.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Judy, I can see ALIPAC is the place for sure. I am looking forward to joining in the fight to stop the decay and decline of our country by the illegals.
    I am very impressed by the activist area.
    Take Care!
    California One Percenter/Support your local Red and White

Welcome to ALIPAC. There are a couple of things I'd like to clarify first.

Are you concerned that you are the last "American" or the last "white guy". I'm not trying to be hard on you.....but we are fighting illegal immigration...and not the color of people. It may be that you chose that name without meaning to put things into being an issue of the color of our skin.

Again, you are brand new to ALIPAC and I do not in any way mean to offend you, but I want to be absolutely sure that you are on the same page that we at ALIPAC are on. We Americans do come in both colors and our members here at ALIPAC do also.

In addition to that, you referred in your post to "immigrants" a few times and here at ALIPAC we are concerned about "illegal immigrants" or "illegal aliens". We have no problem with those people who are true "immigrants", in other words, people who come to America legally.

I hope that you are with us in this fight, but with all due respect, it is my job as a moderator to ask you those two questions in light of these two issues.

Please clarify or acknowledge that you understand where and why I have concern.

If you are on board with us......then please let me join Judy in welcoming you to ALIPAC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where did he go?I just wanted to add that not all our leaders need to be voted out.Some are standing tall and firmly on our side, such as the great Tom Tancredo, Jeff Sessions, Ted Poe a Rep. from Texas, and many more. We owe a debt of gratitude to these great leaders else that despicable Senate amnesty bill would have already passed. We owe them our loyalty and our respect.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Welcome Aboard "Lastmanincalif"

I live in So Cal, myself so I know EXACTLY! how you feel.

There`s no getting around it, it`s an everyday occurence.
    It eats away at your emotions and nerves.

It makes you want to start heading for Hazleton, Pa.
    ------------------------

Right, Nitty.

Apparently he has gone, at least for now. When and if he returns we will find out what his intentions are. If he is true to our cause I am sure he will understand our concerns. If he is not, then he will be banned from ALIPAC by an administrator.

For now we can only hope for the best and wait for an answer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he is true to his words, he will be back with a more "modified"user name.
    ------------------------

He used the term Illegal Immigrants in his first post first line and again in his second post using the term "Illegals", so it seemed that he understood the difference between Illegal Immigrants and Legal Immigrants.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy's
    He used the term Illegal Immigrants in his first post first line and again in his second post using the term "Illegals", so it seemed that he understood the difference between Illegal Immigrants and Legal Immigrants.
    It is strange. I don't know what to say guys. I guess we can only find out if and when he returns. In the meantime, we've all tried to do the best we could to either help him if he simply hasn't given these things thought.....or maybe he has never participated in a forum with rules and standards......or maybe it will turn out that he does not belong here with us.

We will find out sooner or later.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast