Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not to change the topic, but what ever happened to "DIXIE"?
    ------------------------

MK

She's zipping around here and there. Been lots of work and we could sure use an extra hand here if you've some extra time. Every little bit helps.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=24
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So glad you're okay, 2ndamendsis.

mkfarman, Dixie is here..in fact I saw her post something yesterday or today.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know how you feel lastwhiteman. I also live in southern California. It's gotten so I hate going to Home Depot, Lowes, Wal Mart or Costco... it's especially annoying to me to hear the announcements over the intercom at these stores in Spanish.

The announcements come over the speaker in SPANISH?

Oh Lordy...my nerves would snap.

You poor things...I feel so bad that we in other areas of our nation were blind to the severity of this problem in California...or believe me, we would have acted sooner.

Hang in there....Americans are at work now. We're on it. And We will not let you down.

WE're going to Bankrupt BushCo to save CostCo...for Americans.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lastwhiteman welcome back. I am from South Florida and I can definitely relate to going into stores where people speak Spanish and not English. You have more Mexicans than we do but we have more South Americans and Cubans.
    As for them screaming racism; I fell it is us who should complain. There was a case in Miami where a Cuban married a woman from the Dominican Republic. While they were interviewed separately when he ws getting her a green card, he had a massive heart attack and died. In todays Miami Herald it reported she was still granted residency. I would like to know why they can marry and get residency for their spouse when they only have residency. Anyone non Cuban has to have citizenship. My relative was a United States resident for over 20 years and he had to get his citizenship before he could get his new wife residency.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome!

Welcome Lastwhiteman,I enjoyed reading your post last night and good luck and be safe!
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

I apologize for the hit and run with my first post. I am self employed and have had a busy week. Most of my computer time in the evenings has been spent reading here. Very interesting and informative both.
    Thanks again everybody for the welcomes.
    TC
    California One Percenter/Support your local Red and White

JAK
    Welcome!

I know how you feel lastwhiteman. I also live in southern California.
    Moved about 10 years ago. I didn't feel safe there. My beautiful little town...gone! It definately isn't the same as when I grew up. I hate to think of what it is like today.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK Wrote:

[quote]Moved about 10 years ago.

Anymore, that`s what California dreaming is all about,,,,,,,,,,,, getting the hell out!

"THE ONLY TIME POLITICIANS TELL THE TRUTH IS WHEN THEY CALL EACH OTHERS LIARS"
    ------------------------

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast