Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Am i to understand, that some of you are willing to kick this man off the site, just because he used the words "last whiteman????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alabamajim
    Am i to understand, that some of you are willing to kick this man off the site, just because he used the words "last whiteman????
    No Jim, we don't want to kick him off the site, we just wanted to ascertain his motives for coming here. Many people come on this site to create problems for us by trying to slander our motives, claiming we are 'racists' because we want our borders secured and illegal aliens to go home. It doesn't take long to figure out who is doing what and why.

As you can see from the thread itself, lastwhiteman was and is welcomed here, the same as you are.

i hear what you're saying pinestraw..but the braindead are going to call us racist anyway..and slam us at any point they can..hell i had to put up with the name calling all my life so it does'nt bother me..i wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, so i tend to call them like i see them..and at time s i have been known to fight fire with fire..i know that we are not going to win this country back by being nice and understanding to the ones that want to take it away from us..I am a white man but i believe what Malcom X said.."BY ANY MEANS"..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456