Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank You DeeDee

Quote Originally Posted by Lastwhitemanincalif
    I apologize for the hit and run with my first post. I am self employed and have had a busy week. Most of my computer time in the evenings has been spent reading here. Very interesting and informative both.
    Thanks again everybody for the welcomes.
    TC
    California One Percenter/Support your local Red and White

oh boy

Speaking of speaking Spanish -here's another frivilous lawsuit trend

Immigration/US Borders
    See other Immigration/US Borders Articles

Title: Hispanic Man Files Lawsuit Against Police(Because He Didn't Know Spanish)
    Source: Greenville Herald BannermPublished: Sep 30, 2006
    Author: none
    Post Date: 2006-09-30 08:16:47 by BushbotNot
    3 Comments

A Royce City man who accused the police of assault has filed a lawsuit because the policeman doesn't speak Spanish. A Hispanic lawyer from Dallas is involved

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/listarticles.cgi?117
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Let's take our Country back?

[quote="Lastwhitemanincalif"]Hey, I'm new here this is my first post. I decided to get pro-active on something I'm passionate about, Illegal Immigration and the damage it's doing to our Nation not to mention here in California.
    I went into a Costco store today. I guess you can say that experience led me here to Ali-Pac. I was the only white man. I felt like I was in another country. I have seen the steady decline of the English language for so long and it sickens me. I want to be proactive and initiate change so here I am to hopefully make a difference for at least our children’s future.
    It bothers me to here people complaining about the issues and passing around e mails among themselves but not really doing anything about the problems Immigrants are causing us.
    Voter apathy is how we got here. Has America gotten lazy? Nationally 2 out of 3 registered voters don’t vote. If we sent our government a united voice maybe they will start listening. Vote out all Incumbents to start with. They are why we are suffering as bad as we are. Vote third party or Independent, as they are more in tune with us tax paying people.

quote]THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE HAVE TO DO. SEND THEM A MESSAGE AND LET THEM KNOW WHY.

Our Votes

I don’t think Americans can take the chance of scattering our votes among independents. It would only allow those who are better organized (like the illegal aliens advocates) to control the votes.

We must vote carefully in order to weed out the worst politicians.

Over time and with determination, we must reform our political system and regain control of our country.

I don't want the democrats in charge and opening our borders to millions of third world Hispanics or protecting spiders in a obscure cave formation.

I don't want the republicans in charge and pandering to corporations and their Arab buddies.

I don't want globalization!

I don't want a North American Union!

I want an American in charge! An American!

They don't have to be perfect. Who is?

I just want someone who truly loves their country.

That lawsuit of an Officer who did not speak Spanish is insane but frightens me. If this guy wins then the police departments will hire predominantly Hispanics which many look the other way more often to help their people.
    In Dade County we have a lot of Hispanics that don't speak English but if that is the case and if you are on a call or a traffic stop, you inform the dispatcher and get a Spanish speaking officer to come out. Some calls do come in asking for a Spanish speaking officer. By the way in the academy, depending which one you go to in South Florida, you learn some basic Spanish for emergency situations. Another interesting fact is that they don't keep all Spanish speaker officers in any one district even though some are predominantly Hispanic. The Miami Dade Police Department does that for many reasons and one being to encourage the Hispanics to learn English and the other is with two officers that aren't both Hispanic, there is less of a chance of favoritism.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Marge, welcome to Alipac, excellent post! come on and join us, there is lots of work to do help us!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, Marge!!

Loved your post and agree with you....150%!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome aboard MARGE

AMEN, your words are so true.
    ------------------------

Re: Our Votes

Quote Originally Posted by Marge
    I don’t think Americans can take the chance of scattering our votes among independents. It would only allow those who are better organized (like the illegal aliens advocates) to control the votes.

We must vote carefully in order to weed out the worst politicians.

Over time and with determination, we must reform our political system and regain control of our country.

I don't want the democrats in charge and opening our borders to millions of third world Hispanics or protecting spiders in a obscure cave formation.

I don't want the republicans in charge and pandering to corporations and their Arab buddies.

I don't want globalization!

I don't want a North American Union!

I want an American in charge! An American!

They don't have to be perfect. Who is?

I just want someone who truly loves their country.
    See? That is exactly what I meant by having an apathetic view. You can not expect to bring change in one election. That is the same narrow minded view shared by all who think voting for the lesser evil of the candidates, or why waste votes on that guy when he will not win, have.
    Do you think the illegal immigrants got so well establised by being impatient or apathetic? No.
    You need to start in motion the slow and long process of change by voting with the future in mind, not by voting for just today. You need to see the bigger picture. Do it for our children's children so they will not grow up needing to speak spanish or something other than english.
    Our Government knows that the voting public will either not vote or vote for the lesser of the two strongest D or R candidates. This is how we got in this mess to begin with.
    By the way? I truely Love this country, but I hate seeing what has happened to it.
    California One Percenter/Support your local Red and White

Lastwhitemanincalif, WELCOME BACK!!

I don`t think there is one person on this board that feels we`re going to see much of a change, if any, after this election.
    But if we don`t stand up and raise hell now it will be too late for any future generations

Yes, we have a weak government that is afraid to stand up and do the right thing, for fear of losing a good(wrong)thing.
    So we need to start weeding out the bad seeds.

The illegals were`nt patient, if it had`nt of been for some of our own people(turned advocate) in power, they would`nt be screaming for rights they don`t deserve now.
    ------------------------

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast