Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's not just the Catholic church. Sadly, many of our trusted institutions and organizations have degraded into organized crime. Illegal invasion corrupts everything it touches!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    It's not just the Catholic church. Sadly, many of our trusted institutions and organizations have degraded into organized crime. Illegal invasion corrupts everything it touches!

The illegals had nothing to do with our immorality . That was happening as early as the late 50s .and escalated in the 60s with the sexual revolution .

Also nobody blamed just the cathoilic church, protestants were mentioned also .

I wonder how much trouble Lot would have today trying to find 5 rightous people ? I am ashamed to say, ' I wouldn't be one ' and don't think I know anyone else who would honestly quailify .

speaking of money, I would like to know who is paying off the church and giving them money to aid, abet and harbor these illegal aliens....you can bet someone is!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    speaking of money, I would like to know who is paying off the church and giving them money to aid, abet and harbor these illegal aliens....you can bet someone is!!
    Probably something like this:

La Raza is funneling some of it's millions it is receiving from out own Federal Government to sympathetic religious denominations.

George Soros and the Ford Foundation also funneling funds into the project from their vast fortunes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the catholic "church" leadership is about the most disgusting group of vermin I've ever seen operating under the guise of propriety.

perverts, rapists, child molesters, liars, illegal-alien-enablers, justice-obstructors, they are the worst of the worst.

if I had been raised catholic I would be outraged. talk about an institution that needs to go away.

just. go. away.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    There is no need to pay off the Catholic Church; from the top down, it supports illegal aliens. "Free movement of goods, services, capital, and people" is an official rule of the European Union. The Vatican officially promotes that rule beyond the EU.

But what (barely) works between Belgium and Romania doesn't work so well between the United States and Venezuela, Cuba, Mexico, Brazil, Haiti, and a host of other third world countries. Not to mention China.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D.
    Hutchison Port Holdings owns 49 percent of the Lockheed Martin subsidiary that was involved in implementing the corridor [RFID tracking] technology project with NASCO. Not only does Hutchison Port Holdings operate the Mexican ports at both Lázaro Cárdenas and Manzanillo [southwest of Mexico City]; it is also a subsidiary of Hutchison Whampoa Limited, which has close ties to the Communist Party in China. (The Late Great U.S.A., p. 146)
    Eventually, what will stop China from using these two entry points and the North American SuperCorridor to pump gazillions of peasant laborers into the Kansas City SmartPort and throughout the U.S. to work in the abandoned factories?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    There is no need to pay off the Catholic Church; from the top down, it supports illegal aliens. "Free movement of goods, services, capital, and people" is an official rule of the European Union. The Vatican officially promotes that rule beyond the EU.

But what (barely) works between Belgium and Romania doesn't work so well between the United States and Venezuela, Cuba, Mexico, Brazil, Haiti, or a host of other third world countries. Not to mention Hutchinson Ports of China, which owns the deep water ports of Lazaro Cardenas and Manzanillo, southwest of Mexico City. Eventually, what will stop China from using these two entry points and the North American SuperCorridor to pump gazillions of peasant laborers into the Kansas City SmartPort and throughout the U.S. to work in the abandoned factories?
    Well put MinutemanCDC_SC. Excellent analysis and a lot of food for thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am Catholic, yet REFUSE to support ILLEGAL immigration. I believe that pro-illegal Christian clergy and laity, both Protestant and Catholic, are mostly SERIOUSLY MISGUIDED people!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    I am Catholic, yet REFUSE to support ILLEGAL immigration. I believe that pro-illegal Christian clergy and laity, both Protestant and Catholic, are mostly SERIOUSLY MISGUIDED people!
    Welcome to ALIPAC, joazinha. We are glad to have your support and agreement on this isue.

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    The illegals had nothing to do with our immorality . That was happening as early as the late 50s .and escalated in the 60s with the sexual revolution.
    Well, illegal immigration was a problem already in the early 1950's as Eisenhower used "Operation Wetback" to rid the nation more than a million illegal aliens in only 7 months.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast