Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Tsk, tsk, tsk, How can you lambaste such a fine American politician.

I correspond with Ms. Dole as well as my own Senators. After all, she represents my OWN state. I was thinking about bringing her a tractor so she could pull her head out of her butt.

make it a big tractor she has it in there mighty deep.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Junius--"get her a tractor so she could pull her head out of her butt"

COI--"make it a big one, it's in there pretty deep"

GOD, I LOVE AMERICANS!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gosh--I missed a good one! You can tell that we REALLY support our esteemed Senator from North Carolina. THAT WOMAN is NAUSEATING. You're gonna need a STEAM SHOVEL for all the hot air she spews. I can't believe I actually voted for that mush mouth. I learned my lesson FAST. She is just about the worst one up there for being a Bush puppet. EVERYTHING that comes out of her mouth passes through the White House first.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

And just think, the republicans keep mentioning Condoleeza Rice, another puppet, for PRESIDENT!

By the way. I keep getting side tracked while I try to find that post where I was nameing the "third parties" I found.

Check out the Constitution Party:
    http://www.constitutionparty.com/party_ ... mmigration
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I THINK that was a Lou Dobbs poll and they are just on the one night. In fact, I'm SURE it was because, if you will remember, when I posted that there was going to be a poll asking that, I also said that he had made a statement a couple nights prior that led me to believe that he MIGHT consider a run for President. Does this ring a bell???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Okay--all together NOW!! LET's all CRACK UP! I just went to the mailbox and guess what I found??? THE FOURTH IDENTICAL LETTER FROM DOLE IN TWO DAYS!!! I had already packaged up the ones that came yesterday and sent them back with an ugly note so I have written ANOTHER NOTE on this one and it will be headed back to Washington.

THIS WOMAN sounds like BUSH has PROGRAMMED HER. RIGHT DOWN THE LINE, she sounds like a White House PUPPET. I told her I wouldn't vote for her AGAIN if she ran against an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.

I got another one from Burr today..same old mess as the last.JABF

Don't you just love it? The only one I know of who actually answers what you are writing about is Sylvestre Reyes and even he doens't ALWAYS do that. One time I wrote to Kay Bailey Hutchison about the trade agreements and how they put people out of business and she wrote me back about health care and how she is trying to assure that small business owners can afford it!

I think what happens is they have a stack of form letters and some damn fool who addresses envelopes and sticks one in them and sends them out to everyone who writes. It's just that some are smart enough to pick the right topic and some aren't. Why do you think if you write or fax them on line you have to pick a topic?

I just got ONE from Burr today too!! I was going to post another thread about his position but, since you got yours, COI, you know that he is for the Cornyn/Kyl bill. Dole is for WHATEVER!! If Bush says it, SHE is FOR it.

The Cornyn/Kyl bill is back door amnesty! Cornyn is a disgrace to his profession. And he is the one who is too good to answer anything anyone says. He must think his association with the President who has a 35% approval rating is going to help him get re-elected.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast