Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We must have both been posting at the same time, had_enuf, because I had not read your response before I posted mine!

GOOD INVESTIGATIVE work!! Yep--she is just plain SORRY. She is NOT OUR ally. She is BUSH'S ally. Don't EVER forget that. I have noticed that on EVERY issue that's come up. She ALWAYS supports whatever Bush wants NO MATTER WHAT her constituents want. ALWAYS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Maybe the D+ came because she showed up to vote against the people who elected her. Many don't even show up! They should get fired! Dole should, too. I hope they all start quaking in their boots when new, honest candidates show up on the ballot for 2006 and they see the writing on the wall.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Maybe the D+ came because she showed up to vote against the people who elected her. Many don't even show up! They should get fired! Dole should, too. I hope they all start quaking in their boots when new, honest candidates show up on the ballot for 2006 and they see the writing on the wall.

we have to wait till 2008
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some are up for re-election in 2006. Can't wait to get the opportunity to exercise my right to vote and shoot off my mouth about the scorecards of the current senators. LOL

I sure wish BOTH of our were up for reelection next year. Gosh--2 1/2 more years of DOLE and 4 1/2 more of Burr. YUCK.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I sure wish BOTH of our were up for reelection next year. Gosh--2 1/2 more years of DOLE and 4 1/2 more of Burr. YUCK.
    makes you right queezy thinking about it.

Charles wrote:

makes you right queezy thinking about it.
    Charles, I've got an extra Puke Bucket, I'll send you one over.

WE're paying these turds to make us sick to our stomachs, steal our country, make us poor, take our liberties, and end our nation.

WHY are WE doing that?

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!

PASS THE FAIR TAX, take their power away, take ours back, end the special interest that these traitors serve, Throw all This Traitor Trash Out of our Capitol, then run them out of the Country with Exile Orders....and then, we'll be happy again. Our own form of Pepto Bismol...or Mylanta.....or Tums.....whichever you prefer.

"Save our Nation, Deport Congress".

http://www.fairtax.org

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe we're missing our chance to make our fortune, Judy! We are going to need SO MANY BARF BUCKETS that there's bound to be a shortage at some point in the very near future!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456