Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I saw a poll a little while ago where the pollees were asked if they were MORE or LESS likely to vote for a candidate that Bush supported and only 34%, I believe, said they would. Fifty some percent said they would NOT!!
    Cornyn is on the wrong side of the issue as is Dole. They have just been too stuck up this President's you-know-what to ever extricate themselves!
    Amnesty is EXACTLY what it is and I told Burr that. I told both Burr and Dole that I would NEVER vote for them AGAIN in THIS lifetime.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr

He must think his association with the President who has a 35% approval rating is going to help him get re-elected.

I swear it makes you wonder if these guys kissed the teacher to get through MATH CLASS!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I feel the same way about Cornyn as you do. And I must say I am more than disappointed with Dole. I really had hopes for her as a senator and I wished for her to win. Well, she did, and just like the rest, she is a turncoat. What else is new?

Judy, you reckon they think 35% is GOOD? LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have lived in North Carolina for 20 years and unfortunately Burr and Dole are my Senators too. For those who recently received lame and shifty personal messages from these two bozos, don't feel bad. Neither of these Congress Cretans have even sent me the customary form letter in some time even though I was only recently again faxing and phoning them to stop an increase of 350,000 foreigners from takeover by insourcing American jobs as well as other related issues such as don't vote for that Amnesty mess. In addition, another time I contacted them in the past was during the CAFTA vote. Burr the traitor shifted gears I believe and sent me an obnoxious form letter on why he changed his mind and voted for CAFTA SHAFTA. Dole Babe I never did hear from.

Let's vote them both out during the 2006 elections! Good riddance!!!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I think we are stuck with them until 2008
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are stuck with Dole until 2008 BUT we are STUCK WITH BURR until 2010! They have both been a HUGE disappointment. I'm surprised you haven't heard from Dole yet, noillegal------, BUT don't despair. You will probably have the exact same thing happen to you that has happened to me twice now. Back 7 or 8 months ago, I got SEVEN letters that were the EXACT same form letter in a matter of days. I finally sent them all back with a nasty letter. So, I didn't get anything else for months until this week when I got the three in one day and the fourth the next day!!! EXACT SAME LETTER!!

Like you, I had really great hopes for Burr UNTIL he screwed us on CAFTA. ANd, I got the same letter that it sounds like you got "explaining" why he changed his vote. I can't remember exactly how he explained it but, of course, it was just MALARKEY.

Dole is THE WORST one up there for being a Bush PUPPET. I really can't think of another one of them who is worse.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It was when CAFTA came down the pike that I realized that those legislators aren't living in the same country we are. How can they NOT realize that all those jobs disappeared BECAUSE of thosee trade agreements? don't THEY read the news? Even the Mexicans and South Americans don't want the trade agreements because it screws up their farmers and tradesmen as well. The only people who seem to think they are good are the people who sit in ivory towers like Bush and Fox. Makes no sense to me at all that our legislators would sell out the people who vote them in to office for something that ultimately hurts them at the market just like it hurts us. But, I guess when you have beau coodles of taxpayer money in your bank account that you don't earn it doesn't make any difference how much you get gouged at the store.

And, past experience has shown these crooked politicians that the American people USED TO HAVE very short memories. But, that is no longer the case. At least, from what I've learned here, it's not true for us. WE are NEVER going to forget how they've screwed us to the wall! And, when we go to the polls the next time, we are going to be armed with our lists!

Charles and Bootsie,

We are stuck with Dole until 2008 and Burr until 2010? They must have had a good laugh at my expense when in one of my written messages to both of them I said I would not vote for either in the 2006 elections if they don't stop selling out the American people. I thought the 2006 elections were for all congress members

Burr actually has a B/B+ immigration report card. It seems the two issues he sells out Americans on are free trade agreements and foreign worker visas. Here's the link:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=492

Dole has a D+ report card:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... VIPID=1078

I certainly hope in upcoming elections there are some candidates with "A" report cards. And, I don't care what party they are - I've changed over to Independant after being a life-long Democrat. I will only vote for candidates who support the issues that Alipac represents.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Don't worry. They didn't read it anyway!!!!! No--they have staggered senatorial elections!!! Even years! But, you are in the clear because I'm SURE they wouldn't bother to read anything from constituents!!!

I'm surprised at Burr but it won't last because he said in the letter to me that he supports the Cornyn/Kyl bill and that is AMNESTY almost as much as the McCain/Kennedy bill.

WORTHLESS. Probably the reason that he doesn't have a low grade YET is that he was just elected in 2004.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast