Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Called pro-amnesty Salazar at 2 local offices:

Colorado Springs: 719-328-1129

Ft. Collins: 970-224-2200

Salazar is a pro-amnesty Dem and I didn't mean to call him--losing it!!!

Isaakson local office and only other one listed in Atlanta is full!!! YIPPEE!!!

MW
    olivermyboy wrote:

Senator Chambliss Atlanta mailbox was full!!!

Savannah not:

Coastal Georgia Office:

Main: 912-232-3657
    I called the number you provided twice, let it ring 15 times on both calls - no answer.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Oliver, the Colorado Springs # you listed for Salazar is a fax machine. His office# is (719) 328-1100 and I am happy to report it is full! I have left several messages on the Ft. Collins #, it is not full yet.

MW
    olivermyboy wrote:

Called pro-amnesty Salazar at 2 local offices:

Colorado Springs: 719-328-1129

Ft. Collins: 970-224-2200
    The Colorado Springs number is set on fax. Did call the Ft. Collins office and leave a message.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Anymore special requests?

I'VE LEFT 2 MESSAGES IN GRAHAMS VOICE MAIL AND ITS STILL NOT FULL !!COME ON EVERYONE CALL NOW!!!!1 (202)224-5972

Lots of busy signals on faxes!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Sorry! My bad!!! Didn't mean to send you all on a wild goose chase or snake chase, I should say!!! I must have called the correct number because I did leave a message--719-328-1100--and written down the wrong number to post!!!!

Glad it's full now!!!!!!!!!

Called Martinez--Orlando will not allow messages, but Naples (239)774-3367 will.

I am blocking my calls or saying I formerly lived in such and such and am shortly moving back. What are you saying???

Called Crapo (formerly and hopefully good guy) at 208-664-5490 and left a somewhat nicer message!

Thanks for the heads up SOSAD--on it now!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Senator Chambliss Atlanta mailbox was full!!!

Savannah not:

Coastal Georgia Office:

Main: 912-232-3657

Told him he was selling out America with this treasonous amnesty legislation, written is secret, not published for analysis and being rammed through Congress. The bill will cost Americans trillions in entitlements and debt and overpopulate the country for our children and grandchildren. This is an anti-American bill that I have yet to hear anyone explain as otherwise. Ended up saying adious to the Republican Party if this bill passes.
    I can't get through on his fax!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I sent over 6500 emails yesterday. I did get a few back because of overloading. Using outsourcecongress.org made it easy. I will make phone calls until evening and then I'm going back to outsouorce and start sending emails to the staffers of the House.

In the Senate, I have the following that I think will vote against amnesty. Does anyone know differently on any of them?

THOMAS(WY), SESSIONS(AL), DEMINT(SC), BYRD(WV), DORGAN, NELSON, STABENOW, MCCASKELL, TESTER, WEBB, INHOFE, ROMNEY, DOLE(nc), ENZI(WY), CRAPO, VITTER(LA), ALLARD(CO), ENSIGN(NV), GRASSLEY, BENNETT(UT), BUNNING(KY), SHELBY(AL).

I don't know about KYL(AZ)....on one hand he says no, but!

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I'VE LEFT 2 MESSAGES IN GRAHAMS VOICE MAIL AND ITS STILL NOT FULL !!COME ON EVERYONE CALL NOW!!!!1 (202)224-5972

Lots of busy signals on faxes!!
    I know SOSAD, can you believe it? I Have now left 7 messages on there just trying to fill it up!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast