Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_tea
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    HUTCHISON, Tx ............LOVES this AMNESTY

Knock the hell out of her
    news to me not what her office has said. Geeze where did you get that? I keep calling anyway... just to drive the numbers up. They say she is against this legislation.
    Her VIDEO came out last night. Quite an interesting piece!

Btw........she's ALWAYS been for AMNESTY.
    Her office LIED.

She, the twit, created the PENCE BILL from last year. Didn't you know?
    Surprisssssssssssssse
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's be careful to make sure we don't put out incorrect info concerning these traitors.

5/18/07
    Sen. Hutchison Issues Statement on Immigration Agreement

Texas' Senior Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R), Chairman of the Republican Policy Committee, issued the following statement Thursday, regarding the announced agreement on proposed immigration legislation:

"Having participated in many of the negotiations, I believe this immigration agreement has many good elements and represents a genuine effort to address a very difficult and troubling issue. While we have not seen the text of the bill, we will closely review it.

First, we must ensure that the border is once and for all secured and that effective interior enforcement measures are in place.

I want to be certain that temporary workers enter the country with tamper-proof ID cards and employers have a system by which they can verify their identity. For efficiency, I also want to ensure the private sector is utilized in administering a temporary worker program.

I hope to be able to devise a system in which undocumented workers currently in the U.S. return to their home country and apply for legal re-entry. In a two-year period, and with proper processing in place, this should be achievable.

I want to see how Social Security benefits are addressed. With its long-term solvency in question, it is important that credit be given only to those who earn their benefits legally.

I look forward to working with my colleagues in the Senate to ensure we pass a sensible, workable immigration reform bill and do not repeat the mistakes of decades of failed policy."

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=6537780&nav=3w6y
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW......I got these names......

In email messages, by phone calls, by checking their stands on their sites, by reading their press releases, etc.

I went to the site of every R senator and you should not be surprised to know that MANY of them don't mention immigration AT ALL.

I also note, that states not affected badly by the illegals don't seem to be that interested. Do they think it will stay this way forever? If they do, they are living in a fool's paradise.

Banned
    Senator McConnell(KY) is the pro-amnesty leader of the Republicans in the Senate and his mailboxes are not full at these locations:

Bowling Green (270) 781-4673

Ft. Wright (859) 578-0188

London (606) 864-2026 message goes to staffer--that's OK!

Paducah (270) 442-4554

Tell him to use his leadership position to line up the Senate Republicans to vote "NO" on cloture Monday!

Well OLLIE..........we could also add for him to BEND OVER cause we're sending a RED HOT POKER for his own personal use!

I have called every local (Texas) number for Hutchison & Cornyn and all mailboxes are full. I've also sent emails to them and their staffs. Their vote determines my vote, especially for Cornyn in 2008 and if KBH decides to run for governor, I covered that also.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Welcome to ALIPAC byforce and thanks for your help!!

We really need this big time traitors voice mail filled!! it is not full and when you leave a message about no on S1348 tell him the United States belongs to the taxpayers, and don't forget it!!

I'VE LEFT 2 MESSAGES IN GRAHAMS VOICE MAIL AND ITS STILL NOT FULL !!COME ON EVERYONE CALL NOW!!!!1 (202)224-5972
    I have left 2 more lengthy messges for Graham!!!!
    Thank you for the number as I just phoned pressed #1 and left a very strong message. Oops... forgot something...now on second call to day...to tell him to quit the Senate, he clearly has a conflict of interest. In the Senate he is to protect American Citizens, taxpayers. Since his loyalty is to illegal immigrants from Mexico.... he and every Senator of like mind, need to sell everything they own. Take all the illegals along with their family to Mexico. Invest their fortunes. Invest their childrens inheritance. Set up a charity and/or factory. Pay extreamly good wages. Build a hospital give them free health care. Do not complain when they use the ER to treat headcolds. Be committed to free stays for the birthing of all babies. (he may be tempted to charge a co-pay...but to remember how he taxed the Americans...co pay is a no no).

Family is Extreamly important to them. Their relatives including but not limited to: the second cousin twice removed, of their great aunts divorsed m-i-l, will be needed to make them all feel warm and fuzzy. He must build houses, and very nice ones for each and every one of them. Remember now, "It is wrong to seperate families." I just know I left something out... and that mail box isn't full yet... Oh there was a segue, when I mentioned sovereignity of the United States has escaped him however he has no problem accomidating the whims/demands of the Mexican governments to his office. and now this nation. .. called him a traitor, tyrant. ...his still, left something out...

Banned
    OK folks, Republican minority whip, Trent Lott(MS) has one answering machine not turned off and his DC office voicemail is full!

Call him and don't let him get away with shutting the American public out!!!

Oxford, MS office: (662) 234-3774

Here are some mail boxes that are not full:

Barbara Boxer 916-448-2787 Sacramento office
    Lincoln-Arkansas 501-375-2993 870-382-1023
    Graham- still open

Still calling, back later.
    Bush "We will have the most educated american people of America"
    BRILLIANT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Let's be careful to make sure we don't put out incorrect info concerning these traitors.

5/18/07
    Sen. Hutchison Issues Statement on Immigration Agreement

Texas' Senior Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R), Chairman of the Republican Policy Committee, issued the following statement Thursday, regarding the announced agreement on proposed immigration legislation:

"Having participated in many of the negotiations, I believe this immigration agreement has many good elements and represents a genuine effort to address a very difficult and troubling issue. While we have not seen the text of the bill, we will closely review it.

First, we must ensure that the border is once and for all secured and that effective interior enforcement measures are in place.

I want to be certain that temporary workers enter the country with tamper-proof ID cards and employers have a system by which they can verify their identity. For efficiency, I also want to ensure the private sector is utilized in administering a temporary worker program.

I hope to be able to devise a system in which undocumented workers currently in the U.S. return to their home country and apply for legal re-entry. In a two-year period, and with proper processing in place, this should be achievable.

I want to see how Social Security benefits are addressed. With its long-term solvency in question, it is important that credit be given only to those who earn their benefits legally.

I look forward to working with my colleagues in the Senate to ensure we pass a sensible, workable immigration reform bill and do not repeat the mistakes of decades of failed policy."

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=6537780&nav=3w6y
    Thank you for posting that. I have been lied to by her office. With this information hell will be raised. I am beyond angry and grateful that you have this. I was assured she was opposed, clearly they are putting out disinformation to their voters. Where did I go wrong? How would I know beyond what they told me? Thank you again.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast