Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    girlygirl369 wrote:

In the Senate, I have the following that I think will vote against amnesty. Does anyone know differently on any of them?

THOMAS(WY), SESSIONS(AL), DEMINT(SC), BYRD(WV), DORGAN, NELSON, STABENOW, MCCASKELL, TESTER, WEBB, INHOFE, ROMNEY, DOLE(nc), ENZI(WY), CRAPO, VITTER(LA), ALLARD(CO), ENSIGN(NV), GRASSLEY, BENNETT(UT), BUNNING(KY), SHELBY(AL).
    Looks like a good list to me. Romney is not in the U.S. Congress and will not have a vote though. I'm not sure about Webb and Stabenow. Where did you read that they would vote against this latest attempt at amnesty? Kyle will support this bill in its current form, but once the amendments start flying next week, who knows? Remember, even though Kyle voted against last years S.2611, he did vote for cloture on the bill. That alone has to make you seriously wonder about him.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    April wrote:
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Quote:
    [quote:3tf26rvv]I'VE LEFT 2 MESSAGES IN GRAHAMS VOICE MAIL AND ITS STILL NOT FULL !!COME ON EVERYONE CALL NOW!!!!1 (202)224-5972

Lots of busy signals on faxes!!
    I know SOSAD, can you believe it? I Have now left 7 messages on there just trying to fill it up! [/quote:3tf26rvv]

I just left a message, too! COME ON ALIPAC ACTIVISTS WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT!!!

Just called Salazar's Fort Collins office, said it was full. Do yall know of any more mailboxes that are not full.
    Bush "We will have the most educated american people of America"
    BRILLIANT!!!

Banned
    byforce,

So if you please, you will find local numbers here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

It may be necessary to go to the above page and click on the Senators homepage to get local offices numbers...
    You have to just find local office numbers and call to see on the Senators. Let us know the number you called if the mailbox is not full!

Here you go--let's change your name to 'bypersuasion' for today!!!

MW
    girlygirl wrote:

In the Senate, I have the following that I think will vote against amnesty. Does anyone know differently on any of them?

THOMAS(WY), SESSIONS(AL), DEMINT(SC), BYRD(WV), DORGAN, NELSON, STABENOW, MCCASKELL, TESTER, WEBB, INHOFE, ROMNEY, DOLE(nc), ENZI(WY), CRAPO, VITTER(LA), ALLARD(CO), ENSIGN(NV), GRASSLEY, BENNETT(UT), BUNNING(KY), SHELBY(AL).
    I think you can add Sen. Cornyn to that list. Furthermore, remember Sen. Menedez is also against the bill in its current form (for all the wrong reasons), but that's because he thinks it's too tough on illegals. Can't count on Menendez though, because I'm sure the bill will be watered down by the senate majority next week.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    girlygirl369 wrote:
    Good list--Inhofe is a NO on cloture. Like throwing in Dems,too!!!

Romney is not in the Senate but he did come out strongly against the amnesty legislation and was cheered in SC while Graham's name was booed!!!!

MW
    Please, let's continue to post the number to the mailboxes that are not full right here. Don't want people waisting there time on a lot of full mailboxes. Thanks.

Duh
    This is probably old news here, but with many cellphone plans, both long distance and local calls are free all weekend (and don't rack up minutes), making this a good time to leave messages.

Weekends are also a good time to make calls if someone doesn't want to speak to a staffer.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Called pro-amnesty Salazar ... I say,"I'll leave you with an "adios" to the Republican party
    Am I missing something here? That's exactly what Democrat Salazar wants, no more Republican party. Perhaps we should say adios to something else??

Duh
    Duh

Banned
    Good news on Lugar!!!

4 of his mailboxes are full! However, in Evansville (812) 465-6313 it transferred to an aide's mailbox, so I said, I know you work for...and left the message for her. So that number is still taking messages.

Quote Originally Posted by byforce
    Just called Salazar's Fort Collins office, said it was full. Do yall know of any more mailboxes that are not full.
    Welcome to ALIPAC byforce and thanks for your help!!

We really need this big time traitors voice mail filled!! it is not full and when you leave a message about no on S1348 tell him the United States belongs to the taxpayers, and don't forget it!!

I'VE LEFT 2 MESSAGES IN GRAHAMS VOICE MAIL AND ITS STILL NOT FULL !!COME ON EVERYONE CALL NOW!!!!1 (202)224-5972
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast