Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Look at the faces, the 10 most wanted in my city

http://www.monroenc.org/police_0.htm

click the ten most wanted in the right margin.

And what's worse is they are probably all working at the Golden Coral in Monroe. I would feel most certain all of these are here illegally, thanks to Fox/Bush/McCain/Kennedy/Clinton, among others. But let's say they are here legally, well they should still be caught and gotten rid of.

How can our leaders continue to jeopardize the safely of American citizens and legal immigrants?

This truly disgusts me !!

We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Banned

I don't understand why citizens are not outraged by this.

I feel sorry for you people with all those Hispanics. I live in Miami and I checked both Miami-Dade County and Broward County and both have a mix. What got me was the FBI's 10 most wanted. There are 3 Hispanics on that list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent an email to Pres. Bush with the link. Any bets on how long before it sees the waste basket??
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

JAK
    Everytime I see things like this I am furious with bUSH, his administration ...and everyone of those IDIOTS that voted for that senate bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have enough of our own criminals...and those above continually close their eyes while criminals like these cross our borders!!!!!

The above information, (all of those links)...speaks for itself!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are 167 on Nashville's Most Wanted List. Of these, 72 have Hispanic surnames, for 43%. This was a shock to me, since there probably wasn't more than a dozen black men, because that's all you hear about on the news. You hardly hear anything regarding Hispanics. It's probably one of those "sensitivity" issues. Last year, there were over 7200 foreign nationals come through Metro jail.

Another interesting observation was that the DOMESTIC VIOLENCE DIVISION, on the Nashville Police website, is the ONLY division that is translated into Spanish. It seems these "family value" men are beating the daylights out of their mates. That is why they protest local police asking about status......too many wife and girlfriend beatings. While this is a sad situation, it's dereliction of duty to let violent criminals get away so women won't be afraid to call the police when they get slapped around.

Fremont, California's 10 most wanted.

http://www.fremontpolice.org/wanted/wanted.html

Not a politician on any of the list. I just don't get it.

Wow, Dianne !!

Here is the most wanted guy in Broward County. I think it was just updated a few minutes ago or today. Take a peek.

http://www.sheriff.org/about_bso/other/ ... .cfm?pk=81

Yesterday I heard on the radio that Broward County Sheriff Ken Jenne said that the Broward jail is so full to capacity that he has serious concerns about security there !!!

I think we should do a massive emailing of all of our most wanted in our counties to pres@whitehouse.gov We could do this all together.

Please take a look at mine.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast