Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They have a license to rape, murder, rob. No wonder the scum are flocking to this country by the millions. It's like a bunch of wild dogs on a rampage, with the blessing of our federal government.

Same for Wake County Sherrif's 10 most wanted.

You should look at the sex offender registry for NC.

Looks like Castro has done very well in teaching Fox how to empty his jails onto America. Wake up, Bush, Fox and Castro are laughing at you for being such a sucker. Or is this your intention, you [mod edit] TRAITOR

By the way 'Mr. President', I am not an immigrant, my great great great grandpappy was. We are no longer a nation of immigrants. The base of our population have been here for many many generations. Take your word games and leave them at home.

LegalUS wrote:
    I think we should do a massive emailing of all of our most wanted in our counties to pres@whitehouse.gov We could do this all together.
    Great suggestion, Legal, lets wait until after the elections. However, if we complied such a list, I'd be willing to bet that a great majority of those on the list are illegals. It's a great idea, we should compile this list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe we should consider contacting America's Most Wanted about the wanted in our cities, state and federal jurisdictions. They have often portrayed their gangs as being real bad. If they did a segment on it then the media would jump at it. I know a police chief and assistant cheif that know the host. It might be worth a try.
    Check out the DEAs most wanted. It is almost exclusively them.
    As for the laws on illegals and crime. You can all thank the politicians who relied on the Hispanic and liberal voters. They are the ones that killed proposed legislation on it. Back in 2003 law enforcement agencies at all levels were concerned with the MS 13 gang as members were illegals. The legislation proposed was called: CLEAR or Clear Law Enforcement for Alien Removal Act. It would have made it mandatory to notify ICE when illegals were arrested or interrogated by police. This legislation had 112 cosponors in the House of Representatives but didn't pass. I would personally like to see it come up again. There are many terrible crimes they commit such as the killing of the police officer in Texas. After a case like that we should start bringing it up and mention it to Mr. Walsh at America's Most Wanted. If people get disguisted, then it may just pass this time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's a good idea swatchick... I really don't think the average "Joe Blow" has any idea what is going on in this country. How we are being taken over by a third world nation of thugs !!

Kind of the same here in Fresno:

http://www.fresnobee.com/static/2006/cr ... 092006.pdf

Like ruben navarette said, they are assimilating their culture into ours.

In Austin if the criminal fugitive is Anglo they'll describe him as white male bla, bla, bla. They never give the description of ethnic minorities even when it's a serial rapist that is a danger to the community.
    P.S. If you ever wondered what happened to Mr. Pink in Reservoir Dogs click on the Dallas most wanted submitted by CrocketsGhost where it says to click here to see other wanted..

Dont judge

Okay people lets get real....im mexican and im here legally...but that doesnt mean that all those illegal people are here to cause trouble....most of them are here to make a living and to be able to provide for their families in their home countries....i think its too late to sent them back... the US government should have done something long time ago not now....its too late now.....cause sending them back will have a huge impact on the economy and i dont think you or i are willing to do the work they do...i know im not that is why im in college so i dont have to do what my father did when he first crossed the border illegally back in the day when he was 17.....so i think that we should just legalize the ones that are already here since they have helped the US whether you want to admit it or not they have made an impact.

Negative Impact. Money Pit.

Nope, they all need to go, every last one of them. Criminals when they crossed, criminals when they used the fake papers, criminals when they lie to get a job, criminals when they drive without insurance....

Don't need any more of that and they all must go. Good, bad and the ugly. Everyone of them.

Dixie

the US government should have done something long time ago not now....its too late now.....cause sending them back will have a huge impact on the economy and i dont think you or i are willing to do the work they do...i know im not that is why im in college
    1. Take an ECONOMICS COURSE
    2. America was always successful as that is what Americans do. We surely don't need you now to maintain our success. That's a little story you've been told so that you'll do the dirty work. Sadly, it makes you sound silly and uneducated.
    3. LEARN when you're being USED and EXPLOITED. That's exactly what's happening to your people. So, I'm gathering that you don't give a flying fig that your people are being used so that big money is made off of the backs of the ILLEGALS?
    and
    4. Very important:
    If you're in college I'll eat my hat, LOL. I've not seen college students with such a poor grasp of English and lack of writing skills.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast