Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The illegal Mexicans who come to the US for a better life are in for a very rude awakening--especially for their children. Heads of Wall Street flew to Columbia several years ago and offered to "invest" their drug profit money into Wall Street. Bin Laden, caused all the poppy fields in Afganistan to be burned. At that time, 90% of the world's heroin supply came from Afganistan. Since Wall Street was affected by the reduction of profits to be invested, is it an accident that US invaded Afganistan, and now the farmers who had started to grow wheat are now back growing poppies, and production is back where it once was?

Corporations need to grow profits, and need new customers. The new group of drug consumers, in the US, will be Hispanics. These children will be in public schools, (the new la tiendas for drug sales). The current illegal parents will be "working" at low paying jobs, unable to supervise their children, and therefore unable to control their drug use. The drug lords and the CIA did it with black youth (many of whom are now in US profit driven prisons.)

Sure, there will be a few of the children of the illegals who will avoid the above strategic plan--but they will be the minority. Even these few will be living in an area, surrounded by drugees. If these folks really cared about their children and their future children, they would self deport themselves--for their children's sake.

MW
    JohnB2012 wrote:

There are several counties in NC where Hispanics make up about 10% or less of the population but account for over 40% of the DWIs. Take into account that around 50% are illegal aliens and that is still a big chunck of the DWI cases.
    I read an article in the N&O that estimated 7 of 10 Hispanics in NC were illegal immigrants (70%). So therotically, the percentage of DWI cases for illegal immigrants could even be higher than your estimate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    JoseMunoz06 wrote:

Okay people lets get real....im mexican and im here legally...but that doesnt mean that all those illegal people are here to cause trouble....most of them are here to make a living and to be able to provide for their families in their home countries....i think its too late to sent them back... the US government should have done something long time ago not now....its too late now.....cause sending them back will have a huge impact on the economy and i dont think you or i are willing to do the work they do...i know im not that is why im in college so i dont have to do what my father did when he first crossed the border illegally back in the day when he was 17.....so i think that we should just legalize the ones that are already here since they have helped the US whether you want to admit it or not they have made an impact.
    Guys, I don't really believe the individual posting under the name JoseMunoz06 is really who he or she pretends to be. I would even suggest the individual probably isn't even Hispanic. First off, after reading the post three separate times, I've come to the conclusion that the writer purposely avoided utilizing any punctuation and captilization in an attempt to throw us off. Moreover, this person only mispelled one word (send) and intentionally left of "be" in "because" repeatedly, yet persisted in giving us the impression he was only semi-familiar with the proper utilization of the English language. A person that can spell economy, government, countries, whether, etc., can certainly spell send (he used sent) and because. Also, all the proper words were used in the correct context.

Additionally, the story is too perfect in its utilization of the standard rhetoric we've been hearing routinely from the pro-illegal immigrant advocates. (1) Illegal immigrants aren't here to cause problems, (2) They are here to make a living and provide for their families, (3) Sending the illegal immigrants home will create a hardship for the economy, (4) Americans aren't willing to do the work that illegal immigrants do, (5) America is thriving on the backs of illegal immigrants. Those aren't his exact words, but they carry the same meaning. Oh, and on top it all off, we get to hear how his dirt poor father illegally immigrated here years ago searching for the American dream. Yes, his father found the American dream and is now sending the next generation of Munoz's to college. Pleeeeeeese, give me a break!

One last thing, doesn't it appear odd that he would use the handle "JoseMunoz"? I would suggest he used that as another piece of bait to deceive us into believing he is something he isn't.

This pro-illegal immigrant activist is a fake!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    JoseMunoz06 wrote:

Okay people lets get real....im mexican and im here legally...but that doesnt mean that all those illegal people are here to cause trouble....most of them are here to make a living and to be able to provide for their families in their home countries....i think its too late to sent them back... the US government should have done something long time ago not now....its too late now.....cause sending them back will have a huge impact on the economy and i dont think you or i are willing to do the work they do...i know im not that is why im in college so i dont have to do what my father did when he first crossed the border illegally back in the day when he was 17.....so i think that we should just legalize the ones that are already here since they have helped the US whether you want to admit it or not they have made an impact.
    Guys, I don't really believe the individual posting under the name JoseMunoz06 is really who he or she pretends to be. I would even suggest the individual probably isn't even Hispanic. First off, after reading the post three separate times, I've come to the conclusion that the writer purposely avoided utilizing any punctuation and captilization in an attempt to throw us off. Moreover, this person only mispelled one word (send) and intentionally left of "be" in "because" repeatedly, yet persisted in giving us the impression he was only semi-familiar with the proper utilization of the English language. A person that can spell economy, government, countries, whether, etc., can certainly spell send (he used sent) and because. Also, all the proper words were used in the correct context.

Additionally, the story is too perfect in its utilization of the standard rhetoric we've been hearing routinely from the pro-illegal immigrant advocates. (1) Illegal immigrants aren't here to cause problems, (2) They are here to make a living and provide for their families, (3) Sending the illegal immigrants home will create a hardship for the economy, (4) Americans aren't willing to do the work that illegal immigrants do, (5) America is thriving on the backs of illegal immigrants. Those aren't his exact words, but they carry the same meaning. Oh, and on top it all off, we get to hear how his dirt poor father illegally immigrated here years ago searching for the American dream. Yes, his father found the American dream and is now sending the next generation of Munoz's to college. Pleeeeeeese, give me a break!

One last thing, doesn't it appear odd that he would use the handle "JoseMunoz"? I would suggest he used that as another piece of bait to deceive us into believing he is something he isn't.

This pro-illegal immigrant activist is a fake!
    Maybe, but never overestimate the intellectual power of the illegal.

It could be one of the educated ones who came here at a very young age and was schooled entirely in the United States or a grown up anchor baby. This person most likely has relatives that have come over and he or she heard the horror stories of what life is like in Mexico. They could have also visited Mexico and saw how their relatives live. The United States cannot fix the world's problems and they need to learn this. Look at the past history of American involvement in other countries and the results. Let's start with the closest country, Cuba it ended up being the nightmare it is due to our past governments trying to avoid the political problems there, next comes Iran and the former Shah that resulted in kidnappings and killings of Americans. Then there was Afghanistan and their war with the former Soviet Union where in the end the Afghans and Bin Laden became our enemies. Currently its the situation in Iraq. We cannot afford history like that to repeat itself.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234