Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Dont judge

Quote Originally Posted by JoseMunoz06
    Okay people lets get real....im mexican and im here legally...but that doesnt mean that all those illegal people are here to cause trouble....most of them are here to make a living and to be able to provide for their families in their home countries....i think its too late to sent them back... the US government should have done something long time ago not now....its too late now.....cause sending them back will have a huge impact on the economy and i dont think you or i are willing to do the work they do...i know im not that is why im in college so i dont have to do what my father did when he first crossed the border illegally back in the day when he was 17.....so i think that we should just legalize the ones that are already here since they have helped the US whether you want to admit it or not they have made an impact.
    Your people are being used for slave labor.
    This thread is focused on the amount of latin surnamed that are on most wanted list!
    When you look at the amount of Latin named indivduals in this country it appears that this group has a very large presence on most wanted list and in US Prisons.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Okay people lets get real..
    Okay, let's do that, Jose. First of all the chances that most of these most wanted criminals are in our country illegally are very good. That can't be denied.

Secondly, I think what is motivating you right now are President Bush's irresponsible speeches and comments. For one thing, he hasn't secured the borders at all. There are reports that every time he says something about a guest worker program and amnesty we get huge waves of illegals entering our country.

I wouldn't be so sure that he will be able to deliver on his promises. He has a lot of huge roadblocks ahead. I think that right now he is saying a lot of things in an effort to make those who oppose his agenda to give up.
    He wants the American people to submit to his will and he might try sometimes to use his authority as leverage on this issue.

But the truth is that he has a big mountain of opposition to get over. There is no reason, no desire and no plans on our side's part to ever break our laws in our effort to fight President Bush on this. We believe strongly that amnesty of any kind is in direct violation of our laws. Not only does it go against our laws, but we know from past experience that it will always cause more people to enter our country illegally.

We will be doing our best to convince him after the elections that he "must" change his direction on how to deal with 12 million people who are in our country illegally. We still have a little power around here too, you know.

So, yea. Let's get real, as you suggested, and realize that this issue is far from being over. Let's also realize that so far it has been the voices of the American people which are prevailing regarding this issue.

Let me make it clear that if President Bush wins then he wins. We would have to accept that. But I truly do not think and I certainly hope that will not happen. It's very likely that any legislators who go against the will of the people, will not be legislators following the next elections, that's for sure.

You see, Jose......what it comes down to is that we're taking our country back one victory at a time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

but that doesnt mean that all those illegal people are here to cause trouble
    There are several counties in NC where Hispanics make up about 10% or less of the population but account for over 40% of the DWIs. Take into account that around 50% are illegal aliens and that is still a big chunck of the DWI cases.

Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    Same for Wake County Sherrif's 10 most wanted.

You should look at the sex offender registry for NC.
    Got a link?
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    They have a license to rape, murder, rob. No wonder the scum are flocking to this country by the millions. It's like a bunch of wild dogs on a rampage, with the blessing of our federal government.
    With more of a blessing than we might think.

Familiar with the Hegelian dielectic? The desired outcome, synthesis, is the goal. Juxtaposing the two opposing sides in such as way so as to guarantee the outcome is the strategy.

The powers that be need for TS to HTF (thesis) so that the citizens will become outraged (antithesis) they can then come "rescue" (synthesis) us with more police powers and less freedom enroute to a martial law dictatorship. It is all part of a plan, and the CFR is leading the charge. Is your congress puke a member of the CFR?
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

JoseMunoz, Your people have made an impact THUD!!!
    If your thoughts are typical for Anchor babies we need to close that loophole.

Banned

Re: Dont judge

Quote Originally Posted by JoseMunoz06
    Okay people lets get real....im mexican and im here legally...but that doesnt mean that all those illegal people are here to cause trouble....most of them are here to make a living and to be able to provide for their families in their home countries....i think its too late to sent them back... the US government should have done something long time ago not now....its too late now.....cause sending them back will have a huge impact on the economy and i dont think you or i are willing to do the work they do...i know im not that is why im in college so i dont have to do what my father did when he first crossed the border illegally back in the day when he was 17.....so i think that we should just legalize the ones that are already here since they have helped the US whether you want to admit it or not they have made an impact.
    No way, Jose.

First off, didn't you just admit in another thread that, contrary to your claim here that you are in this country "legally," you actually violated our laws to come here? That being the case, can we not understand your post being simply a that of one Mexican scofflaw defending others?

Also, with regard to your claim that you are "here legally," what does that mean? Are you a citizen or did you simply manage to get a visa? Or maybe (more likely?) does it mean that you finally were able to falsify enough documentation to be able to fool the authorities into thinking that you're here legally? Whatever the case, if you're not a citizen or if you used illicit means to falsify your status, I don't care what your opinion or that of your fellow invaders is. I just want you to get your illegal immigrant arse back to the other side of our border.

Economy collapse??? Nobody is suggesting that all the illegals would be removed by the end of the month. It will take some time. There is no chance the economy would even flicker. Americans would flock to the higher wage jobs.

In WW11, there were over 12 million able bodied, working men taken out of the economy. IT DIDN'T COLLAPSE. If millions of hamburger flippers, nail drivers, and leaf blowers were removed, I think we would survive. For every illegal sent back we would have a net benefit of thousands of dollars in saved services. Millions of American jobs have been sent overseas, it hasn't collapsed. Our manufacturing has gone the same route, it hasn't collapsed.

The last thing you should ever say to a TRUE AMERICAN is "you CAN"T do that." It was so un-American for Bush to say we "can't deport 12 million people." We could deport 30 million if we wanted and he knows it. Look at Hazelton, they didn't lift a finger and they just left. The reason is they knew that the town was SERIOUS!

To say the economy would collapse it to say to the American people "You CAN'T succeed without us." Which proves you have NO real understanding of America.

If I am one out of a hundred people working at a company, it would be terribly arrogant of me to say the company would go broke if I left. Especially if I was the janitor.

Besides DWI or DUIs they are into sex crimes. It does not matter if they are legal or not, it seems many rapists are Hispanic. I spoke to some police officer from a city in the next county and they arrested 3 of them for rape. They were all illegals and acted just like they would have back home. They don't get it that it is another country and we don't do things the same way. These guys actually claimed that she didn't scream as much as the women back home. It is offensive! This is what the media can't get until after the court case is over. I just hope it gets published once the trial is over. Knowing the police department and the polcie chief; I think that ICE has been notified and they will get booted out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

swatchick,

Same down here with the rapes. I'm actually suprised when I see someone that is not Hispanic arrested of rape, in news clips. They are the majority. In the past, they were not indicating their immigration status, now they are.

Dixie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast