Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Yes, we have WON! And we will continue to win as we sweep clean the illegals out of America.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

We're making headway...but the fight is far from over. We haven't actually won yet (anybody notice there are still upwards of 20 million illegals living in our country?).

Let's not get too cocky.

Oh, and by the way....the "anti-immigrant" movement is a misnomer. It's "anti-illegal immigrant" movement. Geez....I'm so sick of these people leaving out that little fact.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Three cheers for the state of Colorado!! Now, if we could only get the rest of the states to follow suit, we would soon see illegals headed back to the border in droves! Perhaps our friends in Colorado have shown us the way; what the Feds can't (or won't) do, our individual states can, and should do!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123