Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I haven't seen any day laborers hanging around Lowes in the Williamson county area. That's because Austin has deliberately set up day labor sites.
    What really gets under my skin every time that I walk into Lowes or Home Depot is all the signs in Spanish. I no longer conceal my disappointment with this when I talk with store employees. I let them know exactly what I think. Same with any restaurant or phone service that insists on inundating me with the Spanish crap. I even find myself getting angry at people who insist on talking in Spanish. Though I understand alot of it, I can't help but be suspicious that they are likely illegal. Most of the time I am right.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Great job Bigtex! Another point worth noting is that some of these invaders loitering about in the parking lot may not be looking for work. A couple of sources have told me that on more than one occasion, police have arrested illegal invaders who were loitering in front of Home Depot with large amounts ( more than what would be considered personal use because of the quantity and packaging) of drugs on them.

They were actually selling drugs but were able to blend in with the other illegal laborers, as police generally do nothing, which these invaders exploit to their advantage. So they are able to sell drugs in broad daylight, with little worry of being apprehended.

Point is, you don’t know what these invaders are selling in those parking lots!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bigtex, my hats off to you! Great job!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Thank you for providing the number. I could not locate it. I will call.

Criminals loitering outside of businesses is not acceptable.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Thank you for providing the number. I could not locate it. I will call.

Criminals loitering outside of businesses is not acceptable.

Psalm 139:14
    Thank you so much for your help. As I told you I am going to pay the manager a visit my self Monday and I am still waiting on the corporate offices to get back with me. Hopefully I can get US Border Watch to help in this matter Monday too. I certainly have no problem going there and launching a protest, if that is what has to be done to get rid of these criminals.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    Get the stuff they do on video tape and then sue Lowes in a small calims court. It's called harassment. Lowes is responsible for that. Check the Harris County Code.

Heck, America is picking up the bill for these terrorizing illegal aliens when they sue because it's one more way to GET MONEY FROM America and Americans.

mexico has proven so many times that their entire nation, save a few good people, is chuck full of criminals educating others how to be criminals how to go after the USA and Americans for all they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Great job Bigtex! Another point worth noting is that some of these invaders loitering about in the parking lot may not be looking for work. A couple of sources have told me that on more than one occasion, police have arrested illegal invaders who were loitering in front of Home Depot with large amounts ( more than what would be considered personal use because of the quantity and packaging) of drugs on them.

They were actually selling drugs but were able to blend in with the other illegal laborers, as police generally do nothing, which these invaders exploit to their advantage. So they are able to sell drugs in broad daylight, with little worry of being apprehended.

Very interesting NoBueno.A friend of mine works for Lowes and they told me,while eating lunch in their car in Lowes parking lot,they witnessed what they think was a drug transfer among Hispanics (don't know if they are IA's) in Lowes Parking lot.

They also told me Hispanics are buying the largest amount Lowes cards and paying with cash.They also buy the most expensive Tool World items such as welders and pay with cash..Hmmm could be a way to launder drug money.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

There used to be a bunch of guys that hung out near a
    convenience store in Richmond TX. They're probably still
    there but I have since moved. There was always one big
    guy on a bike that never seemed to get a job. He was
    always there in the morning and afternoon but never
    working.

One day it occured to me, this dude was hitting the other
    guys up for "protection" money. I might be wrong though
    but that was my conclusion.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

We have been monitoring these three stores for the past few days. Looks like Pep Boys and Lowes have made an effort to keep these criminals illegal aliens off their property. However, HOME DEPOT has made NO effort. Each day there are illegal standing in front of HOME DEPOT.

Home Depot
    corporate email
    http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... ogId=10053

Home Depot - Copperfield #6506 6800 Highway 6 North
    Houston, TX 77084
    (281)858-8040

Home Depot's corporate offices have also not bothered returning my email oh phone call. It's obvious Home Depot loves illegal aliens.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

My email to them got an auto-response...

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast