Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You should get the US Border Watch guys to pay this place a visit.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Here is the reply i got today from Lowe's Corporate offices:

Replied On 7/5/2010 12:38:59 PM----------------------------------------

Good Afternoon XXXXXX,

Thank you for your e-mail. I appreciate you choosing Lowe's and apologize for your recent experience.

I understand your frustration and I would like to get this addressed further for you. To do this, I've documented your e-mail and sent this to the attention of senior store management in Houston. I've asked that a member of store management follow-up with you within 24 hours concerning this matter.

You are valued as a Lowe's customer and I appreciate your business. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know by replying to this email or give us a call in Customer Care at 1-800-445-6937.

Thank you,

Ken
    Lowe's Customer Care

I have sent an email back to Ken thanking him for his attention to this issue. I am also going to let him know that we have been Lowe's customers t this store for 6 years and have bought all of our major appliances from them, plus spent a small fortune there on gardening supplies over the past 6 years. My wife and I will give the store manager until Thursday to respond and we will be back up there again with this email plus I will give a Ken a call letting him know whether or not this has properly been dealt with. I Houston, the store owner has to have NO LOITERING signs placed in the parking lot and has to call police when they see this problem to get anything done. I promise I will make a huge mes until this illegal alien garbage is discouraged from trashing out our community. We all pay far too much money to love in our community to have a business that survives off our money to negligently allow garbage like this to hang out.

Here is my reply to Ken:

Ken, Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. We shop at Lowe's because they have not allowed illegal aliens to loiter in their parking lots like Home Depot has. In the past 6 years since we moved into the Copperwood community we have completely furnished our home with major appliances from your store as well as spending a small fortune on garden supplies. I don't want to have to shop elsewhere but will not patronize a store that negligently allows garbage like that to loiter and make threatening gestures and comments to us as we enter your parking lot to patronize your store.

I look forward to hearing from your store's manager and feel positive that you and your manager will work with this community and the Harris County Sheriff's Department to discourage these people from loitering in on your property and in our community. Thank you very much for your help and assistance.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Where are the pics? I would like to see them.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Me too.

If you see them there again - wave your cell phone in the air and say "Policia!". LOL!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it angers me even more that even though they're illegals and loitering they have the nerve to curse and give the finger to an American on American soil!
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Me too.

If you see them there again - wave your cell phone in the air and say "Policia!". LOL!
    OOHOOH ME TOO! I wanna see the pics!

LOL--'Policia!" that would be hilarious! Video tape that if you decide to do it

I had a friend who had a "Border Patrol" hat and he would wear it around town b/c he said he liked to 'make them nervous'. I would have loved to see that in action, but I don't think I'd have the guts to pull that off. He actually looked like a police officer and all too LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Here is the reply i got today from Lowe's Corporate offices:

Replied On 7/5/2010 12:38:59 PM----------------------------------------

Good Afternoon XXXXXX,

Thank you for your e-mail. I appreciate you choosing Lowe's and apologize for your recent experience.

I understand your frustration and I would like to get this addressed further for you. To do this, I've documented your e-mail and sent this to the attention of senior store management in Houston. I've asked that a member of store management follow-up with you within 24 hours concerning this matter.

You are valued as a Lowe's customer and I appreciate your business. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know by replying to this email or give us a call in Customer Care at 1-800-445-6937.

Thank you,

Ken
    Lowe's Customer Care

I have sent an email back to Ken thanking him for his attention to this issue. I am also going to let him know that we have been Lowe's customers t this store for 6 years and have bought all of our major appliances from them, plus spent a small fortune there on gardening supplies over the past 6 years. My wife and I will give the store manager until Thursday to respond and we will be back up there again with this email plus I will give a Ken a call letting him know whether or not this has properly been dealt with. I Houston, the store owner has to have NO LOITERING signs placed in the parking lot and has to call police when they see this problem to get anything done. I promise I will make a huge mes until this illegal alien garbage is discouraged from trashing out our community. We all pay far too much money to love in our community to have a business that survives off our money to negligently allow garbage like this to hang out.

Here is my reply to Ken:

Ken, Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. We shop at Lowe's because they have not allowed illegal aliens to loiter in their parking lots like Home Depot has. In the past 6 years since we moved into the Copperwood community we have completely furnished our home with major appliances from your store as well as spending a small fortune on garden supplies. I don't want to have to shop elsewhere but will not patronize a store that negligently allows garbage like that to loiter and make threatening gestures and comments to us as we enter your parking lot to patronize your store.

I look forward to hearing from your store's manager and feel positive that you and your manager will work with this community and the Harris County Sheriff's Department to discourage these people from loitering in on your property and in our community. Thank you very much for your help and assistance.
    This is fantastic bigtex! Great letter! It sounds as if you definitely got their attention. I'm excited to see what happens here, as it sounds like they are taking your complaint seriously. It's insane that any business would risk losing a customer like you because of law breaking illegal invaders that choose to hassle customers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is the email I got from the manager of Lowes:

Mr. XXXXXXX
    I read your comments regarding the solicitation of labor by people near our store. First, I would like to apologize. We certainly don't want our customers to ever feel uncomfortable with our property or their shopping experience with us.

I too share your concerns with unauthorized solicitation on our property. Several months ago, I addressed this same issue. I communicated with both business managers, at that time, who also do business in the area, and they also do not authorize this practice.

Unfortunately the property where they are standing does not belong to Lowes. That particular piece is shared between other business' adjacent to where they are standing. I can not have someone removed from property we do not own. Even though they are not on our property, I did call the local authorities to help address the unauthorized solicitation.

If I can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to call or email.
    I also just got off the phone with this guy and he says Home Depot has agreed with Lowes that they do not want these criminals on their part of the lot. The only party holding it back id Pep Boys who is the third party owner of the property. The don't seem to care.

However, Lowes and Home Depot have agreed to call the Sheriff's department every time they show up and file solicitation charges against them Lowe's has also agreed to contact ICE and see what the possibilities are that they do their job.

I was very confident that Lowe's is doing what they can to rid the community of this garbage. They did say the problem is, each day there is a different group there and have ask that the community assist them by calling the Sheriff's Department every time we see them there. Which my wife and I will both do.

I think this is a good lesson, let's all remember the GREASY WHEEL GETS OILED FIRST. Let's all start lighting up the phone lines of our local police and sheriff's departments when we see these illegal criminal congregating in our communities. Enough phone calls and they will do something just to keep us quite first. Let's insist these people we pay to protect us do their jobs and quit turning their backs and ignoring these criminals.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Great job Bigtex, thanks for your hard work.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

we drove by the Lowes/Home Depot/Pep Boys parking lot today and Lowes had done their job but Home Depot and Pep Boys had not. The manager of Lowes said Home Depot told him they did not want these criminals on their property soliciting but Pep Boys doesn't care because it is behind their business.

Soooooo......Home Depot's Corporate offices and Pep Boys' Corporate offices got email today. We also called the Harris County Sheriff's Department is does not believe in a sanctuary policy and are part of the 287g program. Here is the new letter I wrote:

Last week my wife and I were in the Copperfield Lowes/Home Depot parking lot, at 6800 Highway 6, Houston, Texas when we saw a group of illegal aliens soliciting jobs at the west end of the parking lot between Home Depot and Lowes. They were under a tree started shouting and making obscene gestures at our car after we looked their way.

We have discussed this incident with the Lowes manager and Lowes Corporate offices and they tell me they do not want anyone soliciting on their property and have called the Harris County Sheriff’s Department to assist them in keeping these people off their property soliciting and harassing their customers. Lowes further assured me they had also talked with the Home Depot store manager and were told that Home Depot also did not wish to have anyone hanging out on their property soliciting. Unfortunately they also told us the Pep Boys did not seem to share this same policy as it was going on behind their store. Since the property is shared by both all three stores it take all three managers actively enforcing a no solicitation policy to get the job done. I also agreed to have my group work with Lowes, Home Depot and the Harris County Sheriff’s Department in getting these law breakers off their property.

Today we drove through the parking lot and saw about 10 illegal aliens on the west end of the Home Depot property behind Pearl Vision and another 6-7 standing in the parking lot behind Pep Boys soliciting jobs. As you can understand some of us in this community are concerned because 1) these people are more than likely in this country illegally, 2) most likely they have no work permits, 3)they surely aren’t paying taxes from the money they earn, 4) they are undermining the contractors that work legally for Lowes and Home Depot, and 5) we cannot be sure that these people are not murders, child molesters, rapists, or even serial murders. Needless to say this is not what our community needs hanging around.

So I am asking Pep Boys to take an proactive interest in discouraging these people from hanging around your property soliciting jobs and harassing your customers. Please ask your management to contact Harris County Sheriff’s Department to remove these solicitors.
    As agreed with the store manager of Lowes and Home Depot, we are going to contact Harris County Sheriff’s Department time my wife and I see them in this area and hope they your store manager will do the same. We are also going to contact ICE and see if our group can get them to come to this area.
    We are both mad as hell and not going to lay down and take this any more. I don't want these criminals in my community and will not stand here and watch our law enforcement and big big business turn their back and irresponsibly ruin the place where we live.

THANKS defaoite62 for your help!

Anyone else wishing to help here are the stores we are negotiating with

LOWES
    David Avalos
    store manager
    Lowes Copperfield
    281-855-7888 ext. 800
    David.C.Avalos@store.lowes.com

Home Depot
    corporate email
    http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... ogId=10053

Home Depot - Copperfield #6506 6800 Highway 6 North