Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To concernedveteran

Send and e-mail or a fax to both of your senators. Have your spouse or significant other send one also. If you have children of voting age have them send one also. Have your friends send one. Help them write one if necessary.
    Why do you think that the Senate did not pass any type of immigration bill before Easter? Because they were flooded with faxes and e-mails
    and they folded like a wet accordion. Your voice does count.
    Make sure that it does.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

I write alot to everyone in the government and to papers. Don't rule us out because there aren't riots in the street. Patience is a virtue and it ain't over till the fat lady sings. Ha..all these old sayings go running through my mind. There is a right way to do things and sometimes it takes longer and the results may come more slowly........but no-one is ready or willing to lay down and roll over for this one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If we fall for still another border security bill - totally unnecessary - without some wholesale enforcement and denial of amnesty = we are sunk.

Any border security bill is just as good as the enforcement of it - we have seen that.

If we let them pass another border bill, then vote them back in - it is amnesty, folks. It will be too late.

Border ENFORCEMENT and denial of amnesty for illegals - at the same time or we are lost.

They are hoping we will be so grateful for a bill (they have no intention of enforcing), we will let them off the hook and vote them back in - and they are free to do what they will. By the next election, a lot more damage can be done to this country.

They can legalize 20 million - invite in all their families up to and including Granny and Grandad, and brothers and sisters.

This won't be the loss of a battle - it will be the war.

Insist on both - or vote the all out. Which I think we should do in any event.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

'family reunification' thing
    what is this? I'm trying to other things and keep up with what's going on here too. I didn't know there was something specifically addressing " 'family reunification" -- I just figured that was an offshoot of AMNESTY.

How about 'family reunification' for our SOLDIERS that are dying on foreign soil so FOREIGNERS can occupy OUR country
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Some of the people talking against it are saying part of the package is family reunification. I believe one of the talkers was a lawmaker.

In essence they can bring their families here - their grandparent, etc.

I thought it was strange also since I don't think legal immigrants get to do that - do they?

It is part of the amnesty deal as I understand it.

I don't think I have heard any proponents speak of this -

Family reunification is part of immigration law. Unfortunately it is the only part INS enforces. I know that they are immediately eligible when they get citizenship. I don't know if all resident aliens are eligible or not. Hope not. If anyone knows I'd like to know.

The reason Nothing is being done.

we have a great border security bill right now - it is just not being enforced. So while we need something done, if it isn't going to be enforced it is less than nothing.
    REASON: http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/media/GWB.wmv
    and http://www.communitychange.org/index.php?ga

Yes, that's called the 'immigration loop'....the man that I know who eventually brought 400 people here was bringing his family before he was ever legalized. He did become a citizen.

His family was not 'poor' in mexico..they had land and lived as well as anyone but the family had health problems. The father had severe heart problems the mother had diabetes, the siblings had diabetes also. They just couldn't wait to get medicaid...and they did...now that family is going to doctors and hospitals all the time.

Thanks, America, for your generosity.

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by MustangJo
    Yes, that's called the 'immigration loop'....the man that I know who eventually brought 400 people here was bringing his family before he was ever legalized. He did become a citizen.

His family was not 'poor' in mexico..they had land and lived as well as anyone but the family had health problems. The father had severe heart problems the mother had diabetes, the siblings had diabetes also. They just couldn't wait to get medicaid...and they did...now that family is going to doctors and hospitals all the time.

Thanks, America, for your generosity.

MJ
    this is outrageous!!

let's figure 20 million illegals each bring just 20 people, wife, children, parents, brothers, sisters -- that's 400 million and the 'minority' becames the majority -- America is conquered and overthrown by foreign invaders
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

So, we need to let them know border security is important - but let's enforce what we now have. It will work.

But if they must pass some new border security bill - fine - but it must be coupled with a no amnesty - no guest worker program and immediate deportation and somehow they must deal with the anchor baby problem.

It will be messy - it will be expensive - but it has to be done.

Just like surgery to remove a growth that is killing you - expensive, painful, might loose a body part, may be a long surgery and recovery might be tough - but the alternative is unthinkable.

They absolutely think they can flim flam us with the catch and release of 1200 workers and the arrest of some execs of a foreign company, pass some 'border security' bill and 'just not have time to deal with the rest of the situation until after elections'.

Stop with the making them felons,
    Stop with charging churches, etc (except maybe that guy in CA)
    Stop with the garbage and get on with enforcing our laws - just enforce the laws - and stop amnesty in its tracks

Or you are out ------------------

I am very skeptical of anyone other than Tancredo - I just don't believe any of them. I suspect some deviousness here. Some lawmakers have been designated or chosen to come out and play tough with this issue. Get us on their side. We are so desperate for any of them to agree with us - then they lead us into this 'two-part' nonsense.

I say all or nothing - because if you don't get all - no matter what you get - it wil be nothing - or worse than nothing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast