Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This makes me uneasy

I have heard two spokespeople - one was Rohrbach (sp?) , can't remember the other one, saying

'The immigration bill may have to be a two-parter. WE may have to get a border security bill done before elections and come back after to vote on the amnesty (he didn't call it that.)

This disturbs me because yes, what we want, what we must have first and foremost - is border security.

But if the President gets his guest worker program through and makes all illegals 'legal' and the 'family reunification' thing goes through - that means from 30 to 50 million people. We are collapsing under the weight of the ones here now -

I think this is a flim flam. We so desperately need border patrol - they think if they give us that before the election - we will all just be giddy with happiness. Then after they are back in office, they can do what they want and pass that travesty called the 'guest worker' program.

And don't forget we have a great border security bill right now - it is just not being enforced. So while we need something done, if it isn't going to be enforced it is less than nothing.

Does anything think this smells ?????????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Border fence is a sham issue,Hillary and her kooks support it , so you know its BS. We dont really need one if we had interior enforcement. Thats the danger, yea, we put up a fence because you want it, but we still get 50 million more....Mexico and CO will NEVER STOP pushing poor third worlders on us. Its $$$$$$$in thier pocket...

They will constantly try to push for amnesty. Forever. It will never end...

Thats why:

We need MEDIA coverage, and interior enforcement. Are you ready to phone and fax media over biased issues? We need 100 people to do this!

It needs to be TOP DOWN, in otherwords, I cant get people to do it, and you cant, but Numbersusa and Alipac, SOS as a top down alert, can do this...

On second thought, its probably cheaper in the long run to have one for security purposes.

Oh it disturbs all of us. Yes, it smells the high Heavens.

There shouldn't be any discussing in Washington. There are laws on the books now that are good. They just need to be enforced.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Whenever you hear a traitor talk of MORE THIS AND MORE THAT, you know its bull. Just enforce the LAWS!

Mexicans are scared now that they have had the sham crackdown.

We willhave to ask if they did the crackdown just in time to shut down MAYDAY protests.

These people in our government are CRIMINALS, or support criminla behavior. ITs UNREAL!!!!!!

I haven't heard that yet but wouldn't surprise me in the least. I agree...BORDER SECURITY only before elections. And it has to be watched carefully because you know they'll try and stick some flowery doo-dad in there to pave the way for amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we need the fence. Interior enforcement won't stop or even recognize those who come here for terrorist purposes...they'll be supported from outside the nation so they won't be trying to work here.

We need the fence...we need to see them DOING the border enforcement...we need to see them DOING something other than running their mouths about what needs to be done....we ALREADY have laws on the books...enforce them with vigor...
    If they do this in two tiers we have more time to fight amnesty....(as if what we think matters if it isn't an election year.)
    Recall Bush...

MJ

We need to scream bloody murder about his and demand that they begin deporting illegals now and at the same time, we want the anchor baby law fixed. Leaving that loophole means you have atleast 10,000 more per year who will come and have a legal right to stay.

WE CANNOT LET THEM RAILROAD US INTO 2-4 MORE YEARS OF THIS.

We cannot accept this pile of plop that they are throwing out in the way of enforcement. We want the illegals out of here and the anchor baby loophole closed. Then we need interior enforcement by fining big business for hiring illegals. The General Contractor should be held responsible no matter who he subs the work out to. The subs should be told they can't hire illegals. If illegals are found on the jobsite, then the GC gets fined. Pretty soon, they will get up out of here and head to Canada. I'll be happy to drive them.

If both Houses would stand united on upholding the current law, then no one Party could be held responsible for not legalizing these immigrants. They would have to win the Mexican vote on actual issues like taxes and gas prices and the war.

But we cannot accept this sham of enforcement while jobs are still plentiful and the anchor baby law stands.

Don't forget they will be trying to push threw the "plus English" bill as well. Making America officialy bilingual.......

I tried but...

Looks like I had the incorrect mode of thinking. I set up a large series off pages on TagWorld since there is a community of over 1.4 Million on there in order to try in arranging a major national counter-demonstration set for May 5th. All I got was apathy, lethargy, reported as a spammer for trying to send the horrifying message to others on there through "add as friend requests".. got my ability to message others shut down and, finally, was attacked for what I was trying to do - and repeatedly!

Someone mentioned that I was going about it all wrong, that the American people don't generally believe in doing demonstrations but would prefer to work through the political process calling congress and senate, writing and emailing as well. But my question is this: Do the mass majority of people even do THAT much? If the people here DID at 'least that much', we wouldn't have a renegade governing system in place.

So now we need to form an open discussion in how to raise funds to get word out about this, then how to use it to get the word out to millions upon millions. You see, the illegal folks already have millions upon millions and such numbers speak louder than the few legal citizens who are doing tiny little demonstrations in the hundreds and phone calls measuring only in the thousands.

It's relatively simple to do lots of talking on a forum such as this. But it takes much more initiative and WORK to actually develop a concerted effort to actually DO something about all of this.

Let us begin!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

The way the political landscape is at the present time, getting a border
    security bill is a major accomplishment. It would be great if both parties agreed to enforce current immigration law. We have plenty of laws now--we just don't have enough people with the gonads to enforce them.

The top priority is to secure the border. We can fight about the rest later.
    We have to stoop the bleeding first.

I am also sick and tired of being flooded with illegals. We need to have a realistic goal. There are too many gutless wimps out there who have no clue about what is going on.

Americans come first!
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast