Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Yes I have mixed feelings about this. I have been watching left and right seeing the same problems for decades but not being able to join in order to combat. It becomes just one of a series of battles. If JT Ready's crew becomes too powerful they will expel me from this nation eventually because despite being light, I do not fit their parameters for what they want for citizens.
    Not to worry Sarum,disgust for the Neo Nazi's rates right behind the disgust for LaRaza.

If JT Ready wants to fight the Drug Cartels more power to him and his group.

Like they say in Vegas "What happens on the border stays on the border". We donot approve nor want their hateful rhetoric anywhere else in the USA.
    You're comparing La Raza to Neo-Nazis? Why? Now I've heard everything. Neo-Nazis outright hate people like you who aren't "White". I've never heard of La Raza spewing out hate against those who aren't like them. Neo-Nazis are 100 times worse. Ignorant folks who live in their mother's basements most likely.
    La raza is far worse
    Have you ever been on a hispanic website like the hispanic buisness forums?
    I thought not
    You might want to study up a bit on la raza, mecha, mexica movemento,brown berets , plan de santa Barbara,plan de San Diego and many more.

Its obvious you also have never been to a anti illegal alien rally , try that sometime and see what I'm talking about.

While the nazis are vilified, shunned and demeaned , la raza spouts their hate out in the open with the blessings of much of our govt. In fact one of them is on our supreme court and another is a top adviser to goofbamba
    Again, you fail to give me proof of La Raza's "hateful language". Where is it?? It's like me calling the Tea Party a racist group for the handful of idiots in it. You guys might want to study up on the many organizations and entities in this country directly influencing our government, La Raza is not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Yes I have mixed feelings about this. I have been watching left and right seeing the same problems for decades but not being able to join in order to combat. It becomes just one of a series of battles. If JT Ready's crew becomes too powerful they will expel me from this nation eventually because despite being light, I do not fit their parameters for what they want for citizens.
    Not to worry Sarum,disgust for the Neo Nazi's rates right behind the disgust for LaRaza.

Like they say in Vegas "What happens on the border stays on the border". We donot approve nor want their hateful rhetoric anywhere else in the USA.
    You're comparing La Raza to Neo-Nazis? Why? Now I've heard everything. Neo-Nazis outright hate people like you who aren't "White". I've never heard of La Raza spewing out hate against those who aren't like them. Neo-Nazis are 100 times worse. Ignorant folks who live in their mother's basements most likely.
    Xfighter,
    Do neo-nazi's have a saying like La Raza? "for The Race, everything, for those outside The Race - nothing." If you didn't already know this, you need to bone up on what La Raza is really about. La Raza has millions upon millions of $$$ to advance thier racial agenda and there are fewer than 50,000 White Nationalists in the US. Who do you think is the bigger threat??
    What racial agenda? You saying they're using those millions to eliminate a group of people like Nazi Germany?? Is that what you think?

Xfighter,
    Do neo-nazi's have a saying like La Raza? "for The Race, everything, for those outside The Race - nothing." If you didn't already know this, you need to bone up on what La Raza is really about. La Raza has millions upon millions of $$$ to advance thier racial agenda and there are fewer than 50,000 White Nationalists in the US. Who do you think is the bigger threat??
    What racial agenda? You saying they're using those millions to eliminate a group of people like Nazi Germany?? Is that what you think?
    I didn't say that so don't put words in my mouth.

Do your homework on what this group is about and you'll see what I mean. It should become obvious that it's all about them and to hell with everyone else. Here maybe this will help you understand what I meant by racial (and come to think of it politcal) agenda: THEY WANT TO OVERTAKE THE USA THRU SKYROCKETING BIRTH RATES WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anyone have a collection of quotes from the Tan Klan?

You know, the one where the guys talks about killing the white man, and how they are overtaking the US thru love of children "without firing a single shot".

Oh yes, and then there is the ron Goches (If I remembered the name correctly) video....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know, the one where the guys talks about killing the white man, and how they are overtaking the US thru love of children "without firing a single shot".

Oh yes, and then there is the Don Goches (If I remembered the name correctly) video....
    Here's a site with background information on the tan klan.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g....asp?grpid=153

Here's another link to the racist LA VOZ DE AZTLAN, who la raza fully endorses:

http://%20aztlan.net/%20anchor_baby_power.htm

Plenty links to videos to help you understand where these racist militants are coming from.

Oh yes, and then there is the Don Goches (If I remembered the name correctly) video....
    Terry Anderson did have a list of recordings by the racist LaRaza and other militant Chicano groups you could listen to on his site. I just checked and his site is slowly being dismantled and the recordings are no longer available.

You can still listen to his past shows on his site and every week he would play one of their vile,despicable,hate filled speeches aimed at white & black people.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

xfighter, it's an odd hour and a thunderstorm so hoping links provided by others will give you the info - but just from living it - La Raza won't help us because my Mexican descent husband is not married to another Mexican. Also my Mexican in-laws are now considered too US to be accepted in the border town of their birth. I suppose because they speak good English, have education and good jobs and have assimilated to US culture somewhat they are marginalized and fearful. It is not a good thing to have to deal with in your old age.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Banned
    "Actually, “kill the gringoâ€

Wow! Thanks for the help everyone.

Xfighter - we are all at different places in our understanding and our "political walk". A few years ago a freind of mine told me that mexico wants to take over the USA because they think it is still thiers. I remember thinking "well, THAT sounds pretty racist and far fetched".

Now, with so much proof out there - I know better and what he said was true. (It was a bitter pill to swallow). Not true with all mexicans, but there is a radical element out there that is VERY powerful politically. I realize this and I refuse to vote for anyone with a hispanic name unless they are fully checked out. Racist? Maybe, but Im more concerned with self preservation of our country.

Thanks for trying to inform me and appreciate the patience, but I have yet to see in ANY of those links you all provided that La Raza supports Aztlan or any of the separatist movement. In fact, if you go to their site you'll see that they denounce these movements. Do the Neo-Nazis or KKK denounce they're hatred on their official site??

http://www.nclr.org/index.php/about_us/ ... gregation/

[quote]NCLR has never supported and does not endorse the notion of a “Reconquistaâ€

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast