Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Just who is under represented?

What exactly do you mean by that ?

This country isn't about race or ethnicity, it is about all Americans

You sure seem to have a way with racial statements , American should elect the best person for the job , not based on race or ethnicity ,

quotas , multi cult , affirmative action and race based anything have done more harm to this country than anything else.

We have many Black, Latino, Asian and other politicians in this country , you vote for the best (or think you are) Not because of the color of their skin or because their name is Jose or Juan and they advocate for hispanics or any other selected group because they feel they have to play the victim card.

I think it was Mao that said "politican power comes from the barrel of a gun"

I just want to add that it is also taken away that way in some cases.

Please hope we don't go there again

And when did I say anything about quotas or affirmative action? You brought up race not me so that says something.... You accuse La Raza of being racist that "solely" supports Hispanics and I just showed you that you were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter

For example, in 2006, as part of NCLR’s homeownership program, NCLR Affiliates served about 29,000 clients. Almost 20% were White and approximately 12% were Black.
    They want to keep that government green coming in. Now if I were to act like Al Sharpton, I would raise holy hell that they were racist, because whites are 60% of the US population, Asians 8%, and Hispanics only 15%, but La Raza didn't support people in those proportions now did they?

La Raza also screams bloody murder any time anyone wants to reduce the current 20 to 1 immigration advantage Latinos enjoy over Asians, Africans, and Europeans. Maybe La Raza are not violent racists like the KKK used to be, but they still want racial preferences and biases in favor of Latinos.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Any org that is race based should be outlawed in this country

NoBueno, sure. Here's the link on their stance on MEcha.

NCLR has publicly and repeatedly disavowed this rhetoric as we have others that we believe are inappropriate, as we did when we criticized a pro-separatist Latino website for its racist and anti-Semitic views. We will continue, however, to support programs and activities that help more Hispanics enter and finish college.
    http://www.nclr.org/index.php/about_us/ ... nizations/

OneNationUnderGod Like the Tea Party, where you have racists participating, are you gonna all of a sudden characterize the entire organization it as "racist"?? You're always going to have loons trying to hijack a rally or movement and have his whacked out ideas heard. As for the cheering, most likely the people attending are young, rebellious, activist, liberal students who are unfortunately easily brainwashed and too naive too realize that they're success is attributed in part to this country. I've met people like this, but happy to say the young latinos I know, who despite being proud of their roots, are not the type to go to any rally and are not this dumb. Usually the people who attend rallies of any type are the most passionate about their "beliefs" and easily manipulated.

sarum I'm sure you're being honest, but I find it really hard to believe La Raza would discriminate like that. Again, how did you come into contact with them and how were you given that impression about them?
    NCLR has publicly and repeatedly disavowed this rhetoric as we have others that we believe are inappropriate, as we did when we criticized a pro-separatist Latino website for its racist and anti-Semitic views. We will continue, however, to support programs and activities that help more Hispanics enter and finish college.
    I see...so they have disavowed MEcha, but will continue to support(financial support?) programs (MEcha?) because it helps more hispanics enter and finish college?

This so called disavowement is nothing more than lip service if they are going to continue to support MEcha, just because they help militant hispanics finish college.

So tell me xfighter, why are you advocating so strongly on behalf of a group that calls itself "the race?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    bottom line

They only advocate for one group of ethnic peoples , hispanics

They are are as racist as the kkk or any other group that only advocates for one group

If I started to advocate only for White Germans or Italians , I would be called a racist

There are groups out there both Black and White that preach racial segregation, I've been told that a lot of hispanics want self determination in the southwest , I've been told this by hispanics.

La raza won't say they are for "open borders" but they preach to just "let um all in" (speaking only for hispanics)

Any group that advos for only one class or ethnic backround is RACIST , NOW DO YOU GET THE PICTURE?
    La Raza is not a racist organization anymore than the Tea Party is a racist organization. The KKK makes it will known that they hate non-Whites, La Raza doesn't, simple as that.
    You probably believe “the race" is all about inclusion and diversity right xfighter.

That diversity and inclusion is certainly reflected when reviewing their executive staff. Out of 11 executive staff members 10 of them are hispanic. I give them credit for having one token, non-hispanic on their executive staff. I suppose this means nothing however, coming from a group calling itself "the race." I'm also certain you will have an answer for that as well.

Are you a member of la raza xfighter?

Banned
    I would also like to know why you are advocating so strongly for "The Race" also. Are you a member?

Don't feed the trolls...

No raceism to see here...move on...

La Raza
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_D1SuudJSU

Nation of Aztlan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM9uH4Xg ... re=related

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Right, so by that logic the Tea Party is racist too what with all the fringe white supremacists infiltrating the rallies?? But yea you're right, nothing to see there, move on....

It's funny how both sides play the same game and jump to conclusions without using basic common sense. But what can you expect sigh.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast