Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Don't feed the trolls...

And the award goes to................................................ .................................................. .......

XFighter!!!!

C'mon everyone Xfighter is not a troll.

Xfighter has an opinion on this subject which may be different from most of ours but he/she is not being nasty like trolls are,infact Xfighter is usually very polite in their post.

We are allowed to disagree sometimes without being attacked and called a troll.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Right, so by that logic the Tea Party is racist too what with all the fringe white supremacists infiltrating the rallies?? But yea you're right, nothing to see there, move on..
    well lets see. the tea party cant be racist when there are blacks, asians and hispanics in it.
    on the other hand, if your not hispanic, you can not belong to la raza

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Right, so by that logic the Tea Party is racist too what with all the fringe white supremacists infiltrating the rallies?? But yea you're right, nothing to see there, move on..
    well lets see. the tea party cant be racist when there are blacks, asians and hispanics in it.
    on the other hand, if your not hispanic, you can not belong to la raza
    You beat me to it James :P

I also agree x isn't a troll , an enabler , or an abettor ? maybe

E pluribus unum "Out of many, ONE" It is embedded on our pennies.

If you want to live on American soil, embrace my flag, my language, my culture.

The following needs to happen with illegal immigration!

#Within no more than 5 years, ALL state and federal government correspondence, to include written and verbal, SHALL be in English only. Voting ballots in some areas of California are printed in 12 languages.

#No more anchor babies. Stop hi-jacking and prostituting the 14th ammendment. There isn't another free country in the world that practices this absurdity.

#Employers who KNOWLINGLY hire illegals will get ten years minimum in federal prison.

#Anyone convicted of identity theft will get life (talk to someone who has been the victim of this)

At least someone here is sticking up for me even though they disagree with me, and I appreciate that, can't say the same about the two that consider me a troll simply for not seeing eye to eye.

Illegal immigration and the lack of border security is a problem that needs to be dealt with and everybody here obviously knows that. La Raza, believe it or not, recognizes that the border needs to be secured. I do not need to be member of any organization to be able to do a Google search and find the facts, and here's la razas stance on border security:

NCLR has repeatedly recognized the right of the United States, as a sovereign nation, to control its borders. Moreover, NCLR has supported numerous specific measures to strengthen border enforcement,
    http://www.nclr.org/index.php/about_us/ ... migration/

And why do most of you have take issue with La Raza helping hispanics? You do know that hispanics have a high drop out rate compared to Whites? Whatever the reasons for that are, they're American citizens and we have to deal with the problem before it becomes too much of a burden for this country. And if La Raza is willing to step up to the plate to help these kids then why not let them? If not them who else??? Do most of you really not care about this country's future that you much rather have these kids not receive any help and grow up to perhaps commit crimes instead of contributing to this country?? I just don't get it, seriously. Maybe my Atheism blinds me, who knows.

Banned
    " if La Raza is willing to step up to the plate to help these kids then why not let them?"

Because they support mecha , they teach these are stolen lands and they teach reconquista.

They advocate "chicano studies" , That the white man is the root of their problems

They are not stupid , they can preach border security all they want but they know our current govt will never secure that border and all they care about is getting the millions of illegals in this country legalized so they can vote themselves more political power , so they can continue to leech off tax paying citizens.

Theirs is not our culture , There are far to many coming from 3rd world countries , they are not assimilating like real immigrants do. they choose to bring their culture here from failed countries.

Those of us that are against illegal immigration and also our high levels of legal immigration are attempting to hold onto the little bit of America that is left.

Those that come legally and play by the rules , sure , let them in but NOTHING for lawbreaking illegals that sneak in here like thieves in the night.

NCLR has repeatedly recognized the right of the United States, as a sovereign nation, to control its borders. Moreover, NCLR has supported numerous specific measures to strengthen border enforcement,
    http://www.nclr.org/index.php/about_us/ ... migration/

And why do most of you have take issue with La Raza helping hispanics? You do know that hispanics have a high drop out rate compared to Whites? Whatever the reasons for that are, they're American citizens and we have to deal with the problem before it becomes too much of a burden for this country. And if La Raza is willing to step up to the plate to help these kids then why not let them? If not them who else??? Do most of you really not care about this country's future that you much rather have these kids not receive any help and grow up to perhaps commit crimes instead of contributing to this country?? I just don't get it, seriously. Maybe my Atheism blinds me, who knows.
    NCLR has not done a DAMN THING to help strengthen the border enforcement. truth is, they dont want illegals deported, they do not want criminal illegal aliens deported or anything.

There is nothing wrong with helping hispanics. its the way they help,. what they do, and what they say. how they act towards america, its rules and laws

Xfighter just because NCLR gives lip service to ward off charges of racism does not mean they are not racist. Action speaks louder then words and their actions cancel what they say.

I am sick of organizations,Congressional Caucases advocating for just one race,ethnic group when we are all in this together and should be pulling together and stop the hyphenating of names as that in itself is hurting our country. Its as if we have many small countries and beliefs within the USA causing devision and strife among citizens.

If a white group only advocated for and sought laws,money,special rules,just for whites there would be the biggest blow up and screams of racism we have ever seen in this country.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

When you watch video all the horrible hate and nasty words come from the reverse racist people.

Those pro illegal groups know how to bait the public with "words" that mean nothing. They have their underground agenda and it is to take over America and cause as much destruction as is possible through covert actions of war inside our boarders. Stealing from our government (US) is a way of life and fully supported by Mexico. Web sites that help guide illegals to assistance are everywhere.

This is a battle now of survival and has nothing to do with the race baiting from this fake immigration battle.

Troll or no...it sickens me to hear or read words aimed at helping assist terrorists and anarchists dressed/disguised as "poor illegal aliens..." ripping us off for $338 billion per year.
    Wakie wakie...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast