Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ah,,so that means i should give in and up. i see..........

Gomer wrote:

ah,,so that means i should give in and up. i see..........
    Wow, I am sorry that you interpeted that way Gomer . No American citizen should EVER give up...ever.

GOMER: DONT GIVE UP. FIGHT BACK!!!!!! AND DONT BE SHY ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. YOU MIGHT SAVE SOMEONE ELSE THE TROUBLE AND PAIN THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BOO ****ing HOO !! Your wife found a man she liked more than you and decided to leave you. Her being an immigrant has nothing to do with that and this is not the first time a woman left her husband. Do you think she must stay with you even when she is unhappy just because she's an immigrant? She is a person and she has the same rights as everyone else. And B&N has every right to protect their employee from harrassment. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Don't be sush a pathetic looser!! In anycase we only heard your side of this story so who knows what she has to say!!!!

Besides there's nothing you can do anyway. She's had her greencard for two years and that makes her a legal resident of this country with the same rights as you. Pretty soon she'll be able to become a US citizen and I wish her all the best. Maybe you should grow up, let her get on with her life and you get on with your life as well !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gomerpyle76
    that is pathetic.cause i was looking for a wife.at the time.no wait,,i was blind.i always said i would never marry.whether as an american in the usa or elsewhere.but i fell for it.anyways...i will not allow her to get away with it.i am going to the local papers.the news.you may one day see this on national news.i am furious about this in a positive way.she will be kicked.reguardless of what her employer(B&N) thinks.another thing,,,remember this,,,the B&N here is taking up for her.which means they prob like to hire alot of green card holders.WE AS AMERICANS NEED OUR JOBS BACK!!! THANKS ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT,ADVICE AND HELP!!!WE WILL PREVAIL IF WE STAND TOGETHER.
    gomerpyle76

Quote Originally Posted by Lasantha
    BOO V*******V HOO !! Your wife found a man she liked more than you and decided to leave you. Her being an immigrant has nothing to do with that and this is not the first time a woman left her husband. Do you think she must stay with you even when she is unhappy just because she's an immigrant? She is a person and she has the same rights as everyone else. And B&N has every right to protect their employee from harrassment. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Don't be sush a pathetic looser!! In anycase we only heard your side of this story so who knows what she has to say!!!!

Besides there's nothing you can do anyway. She's had her greencard for two years and that makes her a legal resident of this country with the same rights as you. Pretty soon she'll be able to become a US citizen and I wish her all the best. Maybe you should grow up, let her get on with her life and you get on with your life as well !!!!!
    Either that or she used him and threw him aside like:

i. yesterday's newspaper
    ii. a used kleenex
    iii. a used trojan (of course I mean the ancient civilization of Troy here)

The moral of this story could also be: only a fool looks for love in a foreign land
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

BOO V*******V HOO !! Your wife found a man she liked more than you and decided to leave you. Her being an immigrant has nothing to do with that and this is not the first time a woman left her husband. Do you think she must stay with you even when she is unhappy just because she's an immigrant? She is a person and she has the same rights as everyone else. And B&N has every right to protect their employee from harrassment. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Don't be sush a pathetic looser!! In anycase we only heard your side of this story so who knows what she has to say!!!!

Lasantha, you are wrong on so many levels. I was going to explain to you, point for point, the loopholes in your post, but I decided why waste my time?

I see you only have 2 posts so you are new here.

If you decide to stay, please be advised that we respect all members here. We do not flame other members with personal attacks and holier-than-thou posts like yours. I found your post quite offensive and very un-ALIPAC. Even if some of us see issues differently, we remain courteous and respectful in our posts. We agree to disagree, which is the correct way to be.

Gomer, please accept our apologies. Lasanthe is new and DOES NOT REFLECT the true spirit of our membership here.

Gomer, one of the prerequisites of becoming a US citizen is GOOD MORAL CHARACTER. Obviously, and unfortunately for you, your wife has shown her lack thereof. You can take that fact to USICS. They will cancel her green card and ship her back to China. Good luck to you! So sorry you were scammed.

Lasanthe, if you respond to this in the same manner you responded to Gomer, I am telling you ahead of time, I will not reply.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: MARRIED A CHINESE AND NOW SHE LEAVES BEFORE CITIZENSHIP

HI ALL
    i have a very long story to tell for all to listen if interested.it has made me a changed man and has happened to lots of others.everyone this has happened to i urge you all write get the story out to news or whoever.deport these frauds!!!ok ok,,i was blinded,,i went overseas to marry a chinese.i admit i shouldve just stuck here and found someone here.(now i know that,,stupidity doesnt pay) i find out she has been cheating on me with these other guys here and she didnt start really wanting to leave me until after she got her PRC card.ok,,so now im thinkin divorce??? hmm,,no ,,better idea,INS,BCIS.get here out of the country and barred.complicated situation it seems.but,if anyone knows the right people i can write to for help.i will gladly appreciate and do more to help others too.also,,theres a bookstore she works at called B&N.i think you all know the place.and they wont even let me in there to even serve her with papers without getting out of control.im confused about this.but i do know what im gonna do.wish me luck all.i will be going to a
    BCIS/INS office on this monday.im dropping sponsorship if possible in any way.and i am a changed man now. good day to all
    gomerpyle76
    You can serve her with papers. If a disturbance starts and you call the police and you have the police there when you give her papers she can't do much to stop you.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Just to add to that don't get arrested in the process.

that is pathetic.cause i was looking for a wife.at the time.no wait,,i was blind.i always said i would never marry.whether as an american in the usa or elsewhere.but i fell for it.anyways...i will not allow her to get away with it.i am going to the local papers.the news.you may one day see this on national news.i am furious about this in a positive way.she will be kicked.reguardless of what her employer(B&N) thinks.another thing,,,remember this,,,the B&N here is taking up for her.which means they prob like to hire alot of green card holders.WE AS AMERICANS NEED OUR JOBS BACK!!! THANKS ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT,ADVICE AND HELP!!!WE WILL PREVAIL IF WE STAND TOGETHER.
    gomerpyle76
    I disagree, this woman used gomer to get to the states and was then unfaithful to him. She used his money and his citizenship while claiming to have a romantic interest.

It is obvious this relationship was built on getting a green card and that is illegal. If this happened further into the relationship and there had been a buildup of tensions that would be one thing, but gomer was clearly conned.

The title of this thread could've been worded differently, and, er, more positively. I feel like a hypocrite for stating it too.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast