All she has to do is claim you abussed her and you can't do a damn thing to her legally.

In the past Americans abussed the immigration policy. Marrying Koreans and other Asians then treating them like shit. If the asian in question had a problem with it or reported the abuse, all her husband had to do was divorce her and she got deported immediately.

They fixed that and created a bigger problem. Now all a woman has to do is claim abuss, and whether true or not, you get screwed. So now all these women have to do is convince a sucker to marry them and they get to America and then afterwards you find out their true intention.

It is easy to get trapped by the fantasy of an Asian wife due to their reported cultural and religious traditions at how a proper wife is. Don't count on it being true. I got trapped by the fantasy and found out after we were married, but before I upgraded her K-1 temp visa to a 2-year temp visa, that it was a fraud marriage. Now she lives in Texas as an illegal alien and there is no way to make INS do their job and physically deport her. They can't even get criminal illegals deported right now, they don't waste time on the other illegals as far as I can tell.