Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tell me if any one else finds this distasteful, or if I am over reacting here.

Dee is again posting on MATT...NO BIG deal.

BUT, in a post that she just put up to one of the members, she states (claiming it was her husband's suggestion) that any one immigrating here who is found to have a sexually transmitted disease should be tattooed (in a private place that would be seen in a time of intimacy).

Having studied the Holocaust in college, and having met some survivors, I find any suggestion of tattooing ANY ONE repugnant.

Ultima,
    This is a very interesting question, or two questions. After I read your most recent responses, I decided to take a 5 minute time out and talk it over with my husband.
    I posed two questions to him:

1. If we are about to suffer from an overpopulation crisis, what population measures should we impose:
    . my husband thinks about the aids crisis. he says everyone should be tested for disease and if people are diseased, they should be tattooed in a hidden place visible only when intimacy occurs. (hmm)

2. Is the US overpopulated - or will it soon face over population given the current immigration issues:
    . neither of us think we have a population crisis in the country, although there is a crisis in some cities. New York and LA come to mind. We used to live in KS/MO and you can go for hundreds of miles and just see luxurious farmland and then all of a sudden a small town appears. So we think maybe you should rephrase the question to:
    With certain cities and locations facing over population, what measures should be implemented to reduce this overpopulation in these areas?
    If you agree then we'll think about this one.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

well she seems now to have knowledge of servers and how they act....... She is gloating and taunting a response from me and I am sorly about ready to let her have it.......... lol I would get banned for sure if I did. All she is promoting with the tattoo thing is another nazi SS tactic......
    She is one sick individual........ She's a plant and she is somehow connected to matt or one of it's backers.......

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

I have not been to the site, I have not posted on the site and I want nothing to do with a site like that. I am focused on my efforts to do what I can to fight against this lawlessness and these corrupt practices. This racist bull is not going to have an effect on you W., but a people who carry that on for an extended time and believe that they are victims of racism will end up with a heavy burden to carry that will last for generations, they are carrying a chip on their shoulders and it is not an easy burden to bare. It is their decision and their choice to make if they want to label themselves as victims in order to try to get what they want right now. It is called immediate gratification and if this is what you practice, what usually happens in the long run? I have to warn you, I have motherly instincts. So here is the motherly advice which I am sure you don't want: Better watch who you hang with, if you hang around them long enough you will become like them, it is called association transmission. It rubs off.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    I have not been to the site, I have not posted on the site and I want nothing to do with a site like that. I am focused on my efforts to do what I can to fight against this lawlessness and these corrupt practices. This racist bull is not going to have an effect on you W., but a people who carry that on for an extended time and believe that they are victims of racism will end up with a heavy burden to carry that will last for generations, they are carrying a chip on their shoulders and it is not an easy burden to bare. It is their decision and their choice to make if they want to label themselves as victims in order to try to get what they want right now. It is called immediate gratification and if this is what you practice, what usually happens in the long run? I have to warn you, I have motherly instincts. So here is the motherly advice which I am sure you don't want: Better watch who you hang with, if you hang around them long enough you will become like them, it is called association transmission. It rubs off.
    Thanks Sawdust I do appreciate the advice, but I have an idea and by the end of it I think Matt.org will be wishing they could rub me off of them lol Back ten years ago, I would not say this was the case, but at this point in my life I feel I know exactly who I am. You don't have to worry about that multi million dollar operation at Matt.org rubbing off on me.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lol W., well I can see you have a great sense of humor and are as stubborn as a billy goat! But promise to let me know when you make your first million! Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

W wrote
    America has an illegal immigration crisis because the Bush administration is acting in defiance of his oath of office and the requirements of the US Constitution to enforce our existing laws.
    Grounds for impeachment--treason, conspiracy and obstruction of justice.

Really great post, W!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I liked this post:

Elmer Fud

07/12/2006 8:05 PM Report Abuse
    Here's the real problem. The Moderator is pulling random posts. (at least mine are disappearing)

And to Bob Schmidt. It has nothing to do with anyone being "pro-immigrant" or "anti-immigrant". It has EVERYTHING to do with people being "anti-ILLEGAL-immigrant" or "pro-ILLEGAL-immigrant".

Whether that was intentional, I don't know, but a big part of the problem today is that the media purposely mis-reports items having to do with "ILLEGAL immigration", as simply "immigration". There's a WORLD of difference!

Immigration is like Cholesterol. There's good and bad, and the bad, over time, and in great numbers.....will cause you death.

America is a heartbeat away from a heart-attack. Illegal immigrants have clogged our veins and MATT.ORG is akin to KFC telling you their food is good for you.

Saw you over there John, this posts going missing and banning of users is really weird. The total lack of moderators or administrators participation on the site is also weird. Just goes to show you that their mods and admins are not really interested in what is happening on their site or the concerns of their users. They also do not enforce their rules so why have them or enforce them for only certain users with no explanation.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is the "Best of MATT".

You don't have to read too much to see where they are coming from and how one sided they are.

http://www.matt.org/WhatMATTers/BestofM ... fault.aspx

Member Quotes & Ideas
    Quotes
    “I entered through the hills, got chased by immigration and hid in a dark room for hours. As a kid, all I knew is that it was worth it. I was going to "EL NORTE" to AMERICA for a better life. “
    “I have worked since I got here. I went to school and worked part time. I worked as a housekeeper in a hotel, helped mom with her work, you name it I did it. “
    “I think that we all have to understand that you are talking about human beings not criminals. We have been in this country legally or illegally most of our lives. We love this country and we have worked for it. It is time for us immigrants to step up and say "WE ARE HERE", we have been here and it is time to get recognized. We are not asking for a reward. We are asking for what is fair.”

“My first time to Mexico, I never felt more at home. Not just because my future family made me feel that way, but because I saw my heritage in the faces of the people.”

“The one thing that inspires me and continues to motivate me to do more is the fact my grandfather made that bold move to seek opportunity in this country. Ever since I realized the true reality of such a move from him failure has never been an option for me.”

“puedo decir que desde el primer dia que comence a trabajar lo hago con el mismo esmero gracias a mi esfuerzo y dedicacio puedo decir con orgullo que soy el primer hispano en esta compania que tiene un puesto asi .

‘”I joined MATT because for the first time I saw an organization that is advocating equality and not trying to "turn the tables" against everyone else. Cultural Diversity is what makes the United States great, and because we all work together, the United States is still the envy of the rest of the world. We need to not let this fact fade.”

“Ideas are the beginning of a respectful and open channel of communication between two nations who so desperately need each other. We have so many common interests and this opportunity to share our views are just a click away.”

“I would even give a percentage of my paycheck along with millions of Mexicans to help open jobs in Mexico.”

“I believe that America is a country of laws and also a country of compassion and that most Americans welcome any and all ‘legal’ immigrants from all over the world with open arms…”

“Mexico should allow or give their people the chance to come to the US, as in getting their permission papers and the US should shorten or make their legal residents/citizenship process easier and less expensive for people. Once they do become citizens, they no longer become a "burden" as some have labeled them that. “

“I believe that we must put in place a program that will raise the standard of living in the northern hemisphere of this continent, and we must do it soon, or risk losing our competitiveness to Europe and Asia.”

“The economic integration of our two nations has already taken place. The social and cultural integration is taking place right now while we speak. The next and most critical step will be the political integration...which will probably take place in the next 75 years. Mexico, Canada and the United States will become one federated bi-lingual nation. The people are always ahead of the politicians.”

“Best of” Ideas
    "North American Countries, Canada, United States and Mexico need to join in a union like Europe did. For economics, defence, policy ect. We need one common currency, like Europe did. The Euro. North America could become a very, very, big economic block. The Nations could keep the individuality like European Nations did."
    “The key on both sides of the Rio Grande is education. With education, a middle class will arise between the rich and poor of Mexico. With education including a foundation in the English language for those who venture into the United States whether legally or not, stand a better chance of faring well. Mexico and the United States must actively invest in mutual educational opportunities. Over time, the issue of immigration becomes subtle through proactive educational initiatives.”
    “FACT: Electricity in Mexico cost 20 cents per kilowatt hour...more than double the US price. Mexico needs cheap energy. Mexico has a tremendous history of agrarian know how. Both Mexico and the US are starving for Ethanol. Ethanol can be made from a lot of things including corn and sugar cane. Can Mexico become a top producer of Ethanol?”
    OK, so walls (or fences) it is. But I have what I think is a better idea. We seem to be missing the larger picture. We are trying to move people in one direction or another--sometimes against their will. Why not appeal to the freedom of the human will? So here's my idea: Instead of a wall or security fence with armed forces guarding the border:
    1) Establish a viable, all-along-the -border industry that actually invites the people we often refer to as "illegals." An industry that BOTH nations need, producing a mutually shared product: ELECTRICITY. And utilizing a decent program of letting the market determine the costs of the product as well as its development. I know there are many solar and wind energy producers popping up in the border states. What would it be like if we SHARED the borders (North and South), and mutually put our heads and hearts together and produced both wind and solar power (throw in nuke if you want to) so that we provide employment at the borders, and electricity for all three nations 50/50 (depending on the border). We need electricity, and we need to relieve ourselves of dependency on foreign oil. Why not work with leaders in energy production toward an electrical cooperative where we share not only our need for electricity our also interdepency upon each other as neighbors.
    2) Along the borders (north and south), there would not be a fence or wall so much as there would be solar and wind farms, which of course would require security. Border Patrol, US Customs, INS checkpoints would all be more manageable and friendly in this more controlled environment where the workers would more gladly come, sign up, become documented, and share their earnings in the local burgeoning economy.
    Critical to this idea is the following:
    Those in the US who are currently undocumented who would desire to work in any capacity (or who are directly related to someone working or benefiting from) this program would be given three options:
    1) Begin the process to becoming a citizen including all the initial documentation work;
    2) Agree to a 3 year temporary work/guest visa; which would also require basic documentation; or
    3) Be immediately identified and deported back to their country of origin.
    That's my idea. A farm, not a fence. More manageable immigration naturalization; more positive product as a result. Let the market determine the wages, no less than the minimum wage (US).”
    “I believe that we must put in place a program that will raise the standard of living in the northern hemisphere of this continent, and we must do it soon, or risk losing our competitiveness to Europe and Asia. The Europeans came up with the idea of a European Union where the more prosperous nations of northern Europe would commit a small percentage of their GNP to their poorer neighbors to the south so that these nations could invest in their infrastructure, health, and educational systems in order to allow these poor countries to begin to provide meaningful and good paying jobs to their citizens. These poorer nations then lifted themselves to the same standard of living as their northern neighbors, and everyone benefited. I was living in Spain in the 50's, and I remember that a great many Spaniards had to emigrate to the northern European countries in order to support their families. They mostly emigrated as " illegal " immigrants, and were probably treated as badly or worse than we treat our " illegals. " This is no longer true. Spain is now a truly advanced country, and its citizens no longer emigrate; rather, Spain now imports immigrants, mostly from South America, to do the jobs that Spaniards no longer want. I'm throwing the above in for discussion; perhaps a " North American Union " wouldn't work for us, but what we have in place now is unsustainable.”
    “I think a fair solution is for people to buy work permits. 30, 60, 90 days at a time. They buy these temporarily until they get a legal work visa. This will be a source of revenue for the U.S. to help offset the cost of money going back to Mexico and not being spent here, the cost of births, medical treatments and education. When Immigration officials shows up at work sites, and workers do not have a permit, the companies who hire them without a permit should be willing to buy the permits for them. If there are 300 illegal workers without a permit, the company can pay for 300 work permits so the illegal workers can keep working, and there will be no disruption.”

Does anyone realize that the EU is failing and going bankrupt for all intents and purposes? Their problems are increasing not decreasing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast