Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dee has run out of tricks i see and is now resorting to what you have pointed out...... lol They do stoop low don't they.......
    Lorilee is trying to provoke me in a couple of threads and I have reported her for harassment........... lol like they will do anything about it......
    I see also by her posts she is nothing more then a child....... She talks about spring break and such......... She is very juvenile in her responses and i wouldn't be surprised if it was Dee's other pesonality...... Watch what she says.......... almost the same style as Dee........ could be her daughter lol
    The do spout the same old thing though.........

It's only a matter of time........ I see they are also accusing us of trying to get MATT shut down......... how ludacris is that..........

oh well life goes on lmao

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Yes Michael, they have brought in a few ringers...however, if Lorilee is the best that Dee and MATT can do, they are in serious trouble. Their attempts to provoke us, and thus create a reason to lock us out is so transparent, and in the mean time, posts from our side are dissappearing left and right.

What I found offensive in all of todays action, is Dee trying to tie the KKK around our sides neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    William,

I do hope you take this to the wall...........

I would think some press coverage would show MATT what how badly they are acting when they invited everyone to come debate the issues.

Even better would be a lawsuit.......... Bet that would get lots of coverage.

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

hummmmmmmm MATT is recruiting reporters lol I think we should all apply for the positions lmao.

Write to the editor and send your resume to: editor@matt.org

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345