Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Ha! Wouldn't it be funny if I was one of the ones floating up to heaven, waving bye bye to you.
    Floating up to Heaven! I got news for you sunshine we'll be stuck outside the gates of Heaven saying "Come on man we was just havin' fun!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't worry about me! I believe what the Bible says over these false prophets (and this won't be the first time their predictions didn't come true!) Just pray that anyone who fell prey to their lies and got rid of all their possessions, thinking they were leaving in the Rapture today won't be so disullusioned they lose their faith (in real Christianity) or kill themselves in despair.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Just pray that anyone who fell prey to their lies and got rid of all their possessions, thinking they were leaving in the Rapture today won't be so disullusioned they lose their faith (in real Christianity) or kill themselves in despair.
    I was just thinking about this sacredrage. Wondering how many people will have lost all they have listening to the crackpots. And when despair starts to creep in, if any will make their own rapture by taking their own lives.

"But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

OneNationUnderGod,

I believe in most if not all cases, when people take their own life they miss Heaven, unfortunatley-unless they have a moment's consciousness afterward (don't die instantly) and regret it and ask God for forgiveness before the lights go out-then maybe they still have a chance to go to Heaven. I've seen a secular NDE TV show where every person who committed suicide (but were blessed enough to be able to come back) said they went to a "bad place"-regardless of their religion. Same thing with athiests.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12