Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain and Florida

All right, folks heading into the Florida primary I have heard reports that McShame is leading. I find this very hard to believe. Florida is rivaled only by California and other Southwestern states when it comes to the illegal immigration problem. The Republicans there are fully aware of the threat, and fully aware that McShame is full of it. Rememeber the Republican debate in Florida? Which city was it.....Orlando? Any way, when McCain siad that he "never supported amnesty," the crowd actually MOANED. No joke, I distinctly heard it. I just can't see how he is winning, nor how he can possibly win a state with such an immigration problem. Home of Miami -- what Tancredo refered to as "A Third World Country."

Let's discuss....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    aint getting my vote...... seen a bunch of Ron Paul folks out today with signs... and Rudy the Liberal Republican was all over south West Florida.

I am sure the other candidates will have something to say about that
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope Florida primary voters vote for the most viable GOP candidate who opposes amnesty -- Mitt Romney. At this point a vote for anyone else helps McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I hope Florida primary voters vote for the most viable GOP candidate who opposes amnesty -- Mitt Romney. At this point a vote for anyone else helps McCain.
    I couldn't agree more.

One of the spinmasters on Fox News said that the only reason Romney won in NV was because he was the only GOP candidate that campaigned there.

I dont know what I want to happen in Florida, its a winner take all state, a win for giuliani would put him back on the map, which could take away votes from mccain but a win for mccain would give him the lead in delegates...

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    All right, folks heading into the Florida primary I have heard reports that McShame is leading. I find this very hard to believe. Florida is rivaled only by California and other Southwestern states when it comes to the illegal immigration problem. The Republicans there are fully aware of the threat, and fully aware that McShame is full of it. Rememeber the Republican debate in Florida? Which city was it.....Orlando? Any way, when McCain siad that he "never supported amnesty," the crowd actually MOANED. No joke, I distinctly heard it. I just can't see how he is winning, nor how he can possibly win a state with such an immigration problem. Home of Miami -- what Tancredo refered to as "A Third World Country."

Let's discuss....
    Rasmussen National Poll

Republican Candidates
    Date 01/19/08

Giuliani 9%
    Huckabee 19%
    Thompson 11%
    Romney 20%
    McCain 23%

Election 2008: Florida GOP Primary

John McCain
    19%

Mitt Romney
    18%

Rudy Giuliani
    18%

Mike Huckabee
    17%

Fred Thompson
    11%

Ron Paul
    5%

Some other candidate
    2%

Time to stop our bickering and support Romney. He is by far the best alternative we have. If not, hello McCain and amnesty.

Banned
    Polls are all over

I think the latestis

Rudi 21
    Romney 20
    McCain 20

But these are going to go wacko in the next 9 days

Romney has to get busy , A steamroll victory in Florida would
    open some eyes

We can help

McCain in Florida worries me because of the number of military and senior citizens there.

Guliani in Florida worries me because of the number of NY citizen transplants who now live in Florida.

Huckabilly is almost done-----the amount of money that he will have to spend in Florida to compete is going to bring him down.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast