Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thompson is the key.

He is pulling votes off Romney.

He has no chance to win the deal in Fl.

If he stays in it is the evil money cult at the top of the Republican Party that is requireing him to stay and block Romney. The goal of the top elites is for the toll roads, the sell off of American assets and the dumbing down of America via the unlimited illegal invasion.

We must look at the facts as they are, if Thompson has any care for the U.S. he will get out now and throw his support to Romney and work for him with Tancredo, so should Duncan Hunter, other wise it will be clear the fix is in. If so the Republican party is a dead man walking in Nov.

Banned
    Here is my take this morning

Fred is done , weather he gets out now or not , I think a lot of his supporters will see the writing on the wall and shift their votes,

The polling info is skewed , Among conservatives McCain does not have the support , period , exit polls from NH and SC show that , msm is feeding out false information in their "polls"

Fred needs to GET OUT NOW. If he doesn't, we can only conclude that his motivation is to help McCain. We have enough to be concerned about with Huckabee still in the race. Huckabee is the one who has the potential to wreak havoc on Super Tuesday, particularly in the South.

usanevada: I hope you're right about the Fred votes shifting. Let's just hope that at least some will shift to Romney.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Fred needs to GET OUT NOW. If he doesn't, we can only conclude that his motivation is to help McCain. We have enough to be concerned about with Huckabee still in the race. Huckabee is the one who has the potential to wreak havoc on Super Tuesday, particularly in the South.

usanevada: I hope you're right about the Fred votes shifting. Let's just hope that at least some will shift to Romney.
    People are starting to read the writing on the wall, I have talked
    to hard core Paul supporters that are shifting over to Romney now ,

I'm not taking anything away from Paul because the man is smart
    and has a lot of good ideas but I just think to have a viable campaign
    the whole population of the US would need to be re educated on
    what America is suppose to be ,

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki

People are starting to read the writing on the wall, I have talked
    to hard core Paul supporters that are shifting over to Romney now ,

I'm not taking anything away from Paul because the man is smart
    and has a lot of good ideas but I just think to have a viable campaign
    the whole population of the US would need to be re educated on
    what America is suppose to be ,
    Exactly....

Well, I am one of those former Fred Thompson supporters - from Tennessee - that is just read the writing on the wall. I am so disappointed in him and what he is doing to the republican presidential election.

Last week I was for Fred. As of Saturday, I am fully behind Romney and am now very angry with Fred. We Fred supporters are starting to see the writing on the wall.

I am just glad I have not voted early yet or it would have been a lost vote.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123