Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain knows most Americans support our troops. Even people against the war still support our troops. So McCain knows that by appealing to all of us who support our troops he is trying to gain support for his presidential campaign. His is playing both ends against the middle in his lame attempt to get elected. He panders to the supporters of illegals and he panders to those of us who support our troops.

What McCain fails to understand is that WE don't support him. He uses his veteran status as a tool to gain support. He spent most of his time in the service in a concentration camp. Evidently the Vietnamese commies succeeded in brainwashing him. He is not a patriot. He is a self-serving crook. Remember, McCain was deeply involved in the scandal involving the loan companies of several years ago. He's a crook, IMHO.

Here is what I faxed to all his offices in reply:

What is this NONSENSE your staffers sent to me (below)? Americans all across the country are saddened and angry by the passage of this bill (no matter how many times you quote that ONE flash poll which is no longer accurate). We had thought our representatives in Washington represented US and not Vicente Fox and the Mexican people. We will miss our country when it is destroyed by the effects of this bill.
    DAMN YOU for selling out my country to Mexico, Corporate America, and Special Interests.
    [My Real Name]
    US CITIZEN BY BIRTH
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Fellow American,

I come from a family of service; three generations of naval officers. It has been an honor to serve my country and I have the greatest respect for those that have chosen this courageous task. I am also extremely grateful, because these men and women have taken it upon themselves to protect our nation's freedoms.

I recently launched For Our Troops, a Website where my fellow Americans can sign an online pledge in support of the men and women currently serving our country. I urge you to visit this Website and join me in showing unwavering support for these brave men and women.

Sincerely,

John McCain

Authorized and Paid for by Straight Talk America -
    Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee
    211 North Union Street | Suite 200 | Alexandria, Virginia 22314
    Contact us at: info@straighttalkamerica.com | Privacy Policy

Banned
    My e-mail response...

(Inserted veteransforsecureborders bumper sticker here)

Mr. McCain,

Let this serve as notice that your Presidential ambitions are DEAD ON ARRIVAL. You have absolutely NO CHANCE of getting elected in 2008, unless you run as a Democrat. I doubt you will even be re-elected to the Senate after your treasonous, vitriolic display this week. Every veterans group I know is more ashamed of YOU than they can articulate. Most of them have begun to call you the 'Manchurian Candidate'.

How can you ask for support from Veterans when you dis-honor their sacrifices by promoting the invasion of our nation by foreign nationals. You lie about how many are here, (I've seen your letter from Feb. 2004), you lie about their cost to this country and you lie when the truth would work better. You are a LIAR, plain and simple. Your father and grandfather are probably apologizing to God as we speak, as you've dis-honored them the most.

You disgust me, Mr. McCain. Go pound sand.

Pinestrawguys I absolutely LOVE your letter to McCain. I love it when Americans don't pull any punches. We've got to get mean and lean and fight hard. Your letter, IMHO, is exactly the hard-hitting letter we must all aspire to. RIGHT ON PINESTRAWGUYS.

Can someone help a relatively new computer person? What is IMHO? If you can't write it here, PM me. Thanks,

And more importantly, I 100% agree...PinestrawGuys!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Banned
    In My Humble Opinion.....

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    In My Humble Opinion...
    I was thinking "in my honest opinion". Fairly close though.

IMHO

thanks y'all!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

My email rsponse to the low life scum.

I would not sign a troop support petition sponsored by John Mc Cain if I were on my death bed, and signing it was the only way to SAVE MY LIFE...the man is a sleaze ball traitor who sold out America's lower and middle class at the alter of big business, raped our nation with his AMNESTY PROGRAM....he, and any one who supports him, or anything he is associated with CAN ROT IN HELL.

Sherwood Martinelli
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Who is in control?

I am a military veteran who served 24 years with combat duty. I have been preparing a letter to him which will not be cordial to say the least. The letter will cover the gamut of issues from ssn theft by illegal aliens and subsequent forgiveness of that by you, the political, social and economic costs to tax payers of supporting illegal aliens via healthcare, their effect on our hospitals and our overburdened educational system. I will also ask why, at a time when we are involved in a war on terror with unsecured borders and reports of Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations threatening us why are our borders still unsecured? I will also tell him that if God Forbid anything should happen on the scale of 9-11 or worse 280,000,000 million Americans will hold you and this administration responsible. I will end it in a way that will, hopefully force him to think about what he is doing to veterans and ultimately to all Americans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast