Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    My e-mail response...

(Inserted veteransforsecureborders bumper sticker here)

Mr. McCain,

Let this serve as notice that your Presidential ambitions are DEAD ON ARRIVAL. You have absolutely NO CHANCE of getting elected in 2008, unless you run as a Democrat. I doubt you will even be re-elected to the Senate after your treasonous, vitriolic display this week. Every veterans group I know is more ashamed of YOU than they can articulate. Most of them have begun to call you the 'Manchurian Candidate'.

How can you ask for support from Veterans when you dis-honor their sacrifices by promoting the invasion of our nation by foreign nationals. You lie about how many are here, (I've seen your letter from Feb. 2004), you lie about their cost to this country and you lie when the truth would work better. You are a LIAR, plain and simple. Your father and grandfather are probably apologizing to God as we speak, as you've dis-honored them the most.

You disgust me, Mr. McCain. Go pound sand.
    tell him what you really think!

I'm glad he's finding out he has no chance to even be nominated for OUR President -- maybe he should apply south of the border
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

There are plenty of wonderful REPUTABLE groups supporting our Troopers!
    What's this nimrod doing dipping his toe in this area? He's disgusting using our kids for HIS GAINS.

What a con man!! Troops? He's truly the MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123