Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From McCain - just about spit coffee all over my computer

I go to check my email and this is what I find. I think I am going to throw up.

Please join me in an email attack.

Dear Fellow American,

I come from a family of service; three generations of naval officers. It has been an honor to serve my country and I have the greatest respect for those that have chosen this courageous task. I am also extremely grateful, because these men and women have taken it upon themselves to protect our nation's freedoms.

I recently launched For Our Troops, a Website where my fellow Americans can sign an online pledge in support of the men and women currently serving our country. I urge you to visit this Website and join me in showing unwavering support for these brave men and women.

Sincerely,

John McCain

Authorized and Paid for by Straight Talk America -
    Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee
    211 North Union Street | Suite 200 | Alexandria, Virginia 22314
    Contact us at: info@straighttalkamerica.com | Privacy Policy

To be removed from this list, please send an email to info@forourtroops.org.

THE DAMAGE CONTROL BEGINS!!!!!!

You are not going to apeal to my patriotism and convince me you are anything less than a traitor.

No thank you Benedict A. McCain

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

for quick reference for those reading this post. His fax: SENATOR MCCAIN=1-202-224-8938

and here is another fax number attributed to his DC office: 202) 228-2862
    not sure which is accurate. EVeryone has diff numbers on their sites

Traitor McCain

Thanks for the info. on it. JERK! Of course we support the troops. Of course, we DON'T support him.

You know, maybe this means he's getting that his stand is NOT what the American People want. (I'm not naive enough to think he'll change.)
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I just sent off my blistering email. The unmitigated gall. I just truly cannot believe it. Just, just....no words.

This is what I sent to them.

Mr. McCain,
    You are nothing but a traitor. You are selling this country out and you have the gall to smile about it. You are an embarrassment to all the uniformed men and women who actually believe in guarding our country. May you rot in hell.

Sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXXX

I don't believe a word of it, if he was sincere he wouldn't have voted for that bill. It is a kick in the face to anyone that ever served for this country.

JUST told him how two faced he is.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Post subject: From McCain - just about spit coffee all over my computer
    Your subject line reminded me of an old Saturday Night Live sketch with Chris Farley playing the role of Newt Gingrich. He would spit coffee or soup every time he saw the news because Connie Chung had interviewed his mother and tricked her into saying something untrue.

It's too bad we cannot suspect McCain of spitting coffee after seeing news claiming he supports amnesty. He does support amnesty, just as long as it is given a name other than "amnesty". I love the stupidity of political logic.

I like that Benedict A. McCain! Would that be 'too much' to include it in the correspondence to him?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast