Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Whose going to vote for a third party..........?
    Me.
    No offence. Sorry.

The overwhelming majority of Americans are still against illegal immigration. We need to keep working on the politicians. I honestly think they are in the thrall of economic "experts" who insist that businesses need the labor---and that the people are hysterical and not thinking rationally. That is why I have been emphasizing the agricultural expositions and their exhibits of advancing technology. This demand for agricultural labor has been the main gate that has attracted illegal aliens to the US. The other business concerns just noticed a good thing and acted upon it (even if they should not have, according to the law).
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CR

Re: McCain wins Florida

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Quote Originally Posted by CR
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    called by Fox and AP

And so welcome pres Hillary

Its over , we lose and thats the end of it
    I am going to be sick! What do we do now??
    I live in Florida and I am sick to my stomach. On top of that I know of virtually nobody who voted for McCain. How did he get so many votes and who voted for him???
    He got the Cuban vote.
    I figured that. They just bury their heads in the sand and vote for whoever they think is the front runner in the Republican party.

Still, I know a lot of people and not all are as in tune to the illegal immigration situation as I am and NONE voted for McCain.

Something doesn't seem right. It doesn't seem possible to come from almost throwing in the towel in September, almost out of money and staff revolting, to all of a sudden being the comeback kid 4 months later.

There's something fishy going on! I don't believe this!
    McCain is another Bush, so why are people willing to put another Bush type in office? It doesn't make any sense.......Someone is cooking the books in this election process. It's all a farce that "WE THE PEOPLE"
    are choosing these clowns; Someone else is!

Folks, I like to get my information directly from the source and as such I tend to place more emphasis on party officials and state officials regarding election results. News networks and media outlets usually get their information from wire services like AP and Reuters who get their information from official governmental sources.

In the past hour or so, I have called the Division of Elections at the Florida Department of State. A young woman informed me that their website is notoriously behind in the results and they don't account for absentee ballots. FYI, the Absentee ballots are indeed counted with the live votes today but the Division of Elections chooses to track the live votes only. Which is why the number of votes cast differ significantly between the Division of Elections and the news networks.

After some thinking, I decided the best source would be Florida's Republican State Party. I called the State Republican Party and was put on hold for several minutes before speaking to a gentleman who did in fact have real time results of the primary. He informed me that representatives from both state parties are present at the election precincts to informally track the votes.

Unfortunately, he informed me that McCain is indeed winning the primary in a majority of the precincts and counties. For every 7 votes cast for these two candidates, McCain receives 5 and Romney receives 2. This is an informal ratio that was extremely fluid in the first hour but has stabilized within the last 20 minutes or so.

I hope this alleviates some of your anxiety and tension. It is not good news but we must keep up the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Peaches

I'm with you ,

I'm done with it , its over

besides , there should be a lot of happy people here

the evil CFR Romney lost

They can have McCain

I just won't vote

Not only that, but tomorrow ALL THE OPEN BORDERS NEWS PEOPLE
    will be saying "the hard immigration stance doesn't work".
    "Americans want comprehensive reform"

This is SO BAD.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    Sadly folks again the American people will pay the price for their stupidity.

Goodbye America hello Mexico! The winners here will be the Illegal Alien lobby,and he the Greedy Employers who want them here.

The repubs have turned into a bunch of spineless, gutless, castrated fools.
    I am so upset, and mad what do we do now?
    I never really wanted to think the US population was totally hopeless........but right now I have to think they are. The vast majority of Americans will not realize the danger we are in until it is too late! This is it, if the next President grants amnesty to the human detritus that is here now, it's all over. We will have every uneducated bum who can stumble across the border here and we will be taxed to death to support them all. I wasn't kidding when I said I saved the big cardboard carton my dishwasher came in. Now I am glad I did. We may need it for part of our retirement home.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    [
    Not only that, but tomorrow ALL THE OPEN BORDERS NEWS PEOPLE
    will be saying "the hard immigration stance doesn't work".
    "Americans want comprehensive reform"
    Americans are too stupid to know what they want, they just do what the Propaganda Ministry (Globalist media) tells them to do.

Obviously the people who think things will have to get a lot worse before they start getting better are right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Agreed. It is sad to see American Citizens still acting as dumb sheeple. So many sheeple voters vote for a candidate for unimportant reasons. If the rest of the country votes like this (which is likely) it is done - time to forget the presidency ( we could not regain its control) and focus on Congressional (which we still do have control - election threat) races.

For example: Voters in NC 12th District may have voted for Heath Shuler simply because he was a football star for the NFL Redskins. Some may vote for McCain because he is just a nice man, or a tortured war hero or sympathetic that this is his second run for President or they run in fear of McCain's big bad terror talk.

It is sickening to see the liberal media actually endorsing a Republican -- how backwards, strange is that?? --- that right there tips the hand of the establishment agenda. They can't say the word McCain enough and give him free air time.

McCain is not the GOP's best nominee in general election due to the fact that conservative voters would likely choose to have McCain lose 25% of base on election day by not voting at all --- simply to return the favor or payback of McCain's snub on conservatives (real Republicans).

Conservatives will say that if McCain is nominated; it is not whom should I vote for, but why vote at all-- and they should stay home.

Well Folks, So much for the good old USA.

We gave it a good run for over 200 years, and it doesn’t look good now.
    Unless you’re Hispanic and you’re about to be handed a new country. (Or is it Mexico annexing us?)

PS. Kids, I'm sorry, we tried!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast