Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Isn't Romney supposed to be the one with all this money?? What happened. All those ads he released. Money does not get you to the White House people.
    Tell that to the United States Chamber of Commerce.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot_in_Hiding
    Folks, I like to get my information directly from the source and as such I tend to place more emphasis on party officials and state officials regarding election results. News networks and media outlets usually get their information from wire services like AP and Reuters who get their information from official governmental sources.

In the past hour or so, I have called the Division of Elections at the Florida Department of State. A young woman informed me that their website is notoriously behind in the results and they don't account for absentee ballots. FYI, the Absentee ballots are indeed counted with the live votes today but the Division of Elections chooses to track the live votes only. Which is why the number of votes cast differ significantly between the Division of Elections and the news networks.

After some thinking, I decided the best source would be Florida's Republican State Party. I called the State Republican Party and was put on hold for several minutes before speaking to a gentleman who did in fact have real time results of the primary. He informed me that representatives from both state parties are present at the election precincts to informally track the votes.

Unfortunately, he informed me that McCain is indeed winning the primary in a majority of the precincts and counties. For every 7 votes cast for these two candidates, McCain receives 5 and Romney receives 2. This is an informal ratio that was extremely fluid in the first hour but has stabilized within the last 20 minutes or so.

I hope this alleviates some of your anxiety and tension. It is not good news but we must keep up the fight.
    I think you're smart to ignore the media and go directly to the source. BUT, according to "Hacking Democracy" and the computer programmer testimony on You Tube, votes in these electronic machines can EASILY be changed without the election officials detecting it. Unless that guy you spoke with was referring to paper votes, that info could be flawed.

Testimony:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq9WVuKGwOM

Hacking Democracy: - The 9 parts of this video are worth the watch...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzPXer7946E

I have some things....

I have some things to say. Ron Paul supporters have been screaming this for months. Nobody listened...nobody cared.

The GOP will be punished for rejecting the only true conservative that could have beat the democrats. Ron Paul.

The GOP will be dead for 20 years or more. I have been saying this since I've been on this thread. Nobody listens...nobody cares.

There will be a brokered GOP convention. McPain, Romney and Paul will be left standing..so take heart, Romney or Paul may pull through.

McPain is a standing member of CFR. He is the candidate who looks most like hillary clinton, whose husband is a standing member of cfr. CFR wants the North American Union, they want the tax money from the illegals and they want this perpetual war. Expect all of the above.

Mainstream media is owned by CFR/Central Bankers.

There is a conspiracy, but no theory.

44% of the Florida voter turnout was 60+. I looked at all the counties numbers and there was entirely too much uniformity. Romney was leading in the polls and now McPain wins. Smells like voter fraud. I disbelieve McPain won EVERY county in Florida...but that is what is being reported.

WE THE PEOPLE do not control these elections. It comes from above.

McPain will not beat Hitlery Clinton.

Nobody listened...nobody cared. That is all.

As much as I wanted illegal immigration to be issue NUMBER ONE with the Florida voters, it wasn't. DARN!
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

Re: McCain wins Florida

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    called by Fox and AP

And so welcome pres Hillary

Its over , we lose and thats the end of it
    I am going to be sick! What do we do now??
    Its not my fault , I worked my butt off

But I can tell you , I just don't care now

I'm sick to death of beating my head against the wall and taking
    carp from everyone about supporting Romney

Well , they got their wish , the evil cfr Romney won't be
    winning and they can have McCain
    It doesn't matter........Even if all the FLorida votes for Paul, Thompson, Tancredo, Alan Keys, and Hunter were given to Romney instead, Romney still would have lost. McCain beat Romney by 95,880 votes.

According to the FL State Dept, the vote results were:
    McCain: 657,608
    Romney: 561,728
    Guliani: 268,047
    Huck: 245,854
    Paul: 58,494
    F. Thompson: 21,306
    Keys: 3,783
    Hunter: 2,626
    Tancredo: 1,484

No one here wished for McCain to win....and we are not trying to give you a hard time. We need to keep working together towards our common goal...

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I sincerely hope our enemies aren't reading this extremely defeatist thread.
    Are you kidding me?? I'm loving every minute of it

McCain wins Florida
    Yea OK, McCain won Florida just like I won the lottery. They say he 'won', but we all know different. We have politicians breaking the law, we have the people running our election system breaking the law, we have corporation CEOs breaking the law, we have lawyers breaking the law, the whole damn system is corrupt. It's a damn free for all..ANARCHY pure and simple. The only way our competition can win is to cheat and there's no honor in that. But they don't care about honor and that right there willl net them communism with the NAU.

So what are we going to do..fax and write our leaders for four more years? A lot that's gonna do. This isn't being defeatist at all, it's reality and we have to deal with it. There's people who need to go to jail.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm hoping 2/5 will turn things around. In Fla. I really believe many of the Seniors looked at him as one of them, reliable, experienced. Let's face it Fla. is becoming more of a retirement/home for illegals and that would be right up his alley no?

Get on this thread, it's much better.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100985.html

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    THIS IS WHEN WHEN WE KICK IT INTO HIGH GEAR!!!! THIS IS WHEN THE NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN ATTITUDE TAKES OVER!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!! KEEP SPREADING THE WORD! TAKE ACTION, there are ACTION ALERTS AT THE TOP OF DISCUSSION!! TAKE ALL THAT ANGER AND PUT IT IN TO PRODUCTIVE ACTION!!! TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!! TIME TO ROAR!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456